The online racing simulator
3 wheeled car
(22 posts, started )
3 wheeled car
Another random idea.

Maybe I should write these down on word instead
F*ck no.

I had a thought just now and have been pondering with it for the last 35 seconds.

I watched a top gear episode of the reliant Robbin the other week and it got me thinking, what would it be like to drive one of those?

After looking at prices and considering buying one for the experience I thought no.
It would be far better to race one of these, in Live For Speed.

So my suggestion today is a 3 wheeled car loosely based off the reliant Robbin for S3.
The size of the car should be between UF1 and XFG with 2 wheels at the back 1 on the front and an engine 3-4cyls between 800cc-1.2L

I know what you're thinking
"Oh wow this idea is awesome!".. I know right

I think it would add a different aspect to LFS, it would require great skill and practice to master the cars handling capabilities. It would make for some quite fun, interesting and highly competitive races.
That would require suspension system update... I think that it would be fun to drive with such a car but if I was you, I would post this idea after new patch is released.
Quote from Bigbob1993 :... I would post this idea after new patch is released.

What difference does this make? If devs consider this to be a good idea and all that then they will probably add this into theyr to-do-list.
Quote from hazaky :What difference does this make? If devs consider this to be a good idea and all that then they will probably add this into theyr to-do-list.

Quote :Fictional Scawen: God this is so funny ill put it in - and it will have bycicle tyres....

A fictional version of LFS will have 3 wheeled cars - and will be named "Ridge Racer - Stage 3"
Quote from FPVaaron :Another random idea.

Maybe I should write these down on word instead
F*ck no.

I had a thought just now and have been pondering with it for the last 35 seconds.

I watched a top gear episode of the reliant Robbin the other week and it got me thinking, what would it be like to drive one of those?

After looking at prices and considering buying one for the experience I thought no.
It would be far better to race one of these, in Live For Speed.

So my suggestion today is a 3 wheeled car loosely based off the reliant Robbin for S3.
The size of the car should be between UF1 and XFG with 2 wheels at the back 1 on the front and an engine 3-4cyls between 800cc-1.2L

I know what you're thinking
"Oh wow this idea is awesome!".. I know right

I think it would add a different aspect to LFS, it would require great skill and practice to master the cars handling capabilities. It would make for some quite fun, interesting and highly competitive races.

Haha watched that episode too, thought it was reallly funny, and to put those cars on lfs for a race, would be hilarious.
Quote from RMZ125 :Haha watched that episode too, thought it was reallly funny, and to put those cars on lfs for a race, would be hilarious.

For about 2 laps, then it would get really, really annoying.

I'd like a 3-wheeler with the single wheel at the back though, like those three-wheelers that were in TOCA 2.

Edit: Found it, the Grinnal Scorpion:

MAYBE +1, but i feel like it would get annoying...how would the suspension and tire temp UI be displayed?
well when the reliant Robbin hits the autocross for a smash up derby or a stunt layout, it would get pretty interesting ...
Isn't there a way to modify the position of the front track with tweak?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Isn't there a way to modify the position of the front track with tweak?

There is but technically with this logic everyone in LFS should be satisfied with one base model car and a tweak.
I'd say one wheel in the back and two on the front.

And didn't you mean Toca RACE DRIVER 2? Toca 2 was released in 98 and contained 97's BTCC championship.
I don't like those cars, so for that -1
More rallycross cars yes please!
Quote from Kristi :
And didn't you mean Toca RACE DRIVER 2? Toca 2 was released in 98 and contained 97's BTCC championship.

Nope, TOCA 2. In addition to the BTCC cars, it also had championships for the support races, with the Fiesta, Grinnal Scorpion, AC Cobra, and a couple of other who's identity currently evades me.

EDIT: Here you go: http://www.simcyberworld.com/roadracing/toca2_cars.htm
I personally wouldn't say that the Robin would be a "racing" car, although I would find a 3-wheeler interesting, I'd personally would prefer one with 2 wheels up front in a racing sim. Another car example that I know of is the Campangna T-Rex.
* kick
Quote from Zipppy :the Campangna T-Rex.

Ooh, I like that. Looks like what you'd get if an Elise had sex with a Caterham, but with three wheels

The suggestion is more for S3's novelty car, S2 had the UF1, I think S3 should one better it.
I would rather see a six wheeler truck, but I don't say this would kill LFS.

3 wheeled car
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG