The online racing simulator
Hey guys,

Now even an opinion on what was written here. LFS Remote had to be temporarily disabled because there were problems between the tracker and remote. Since the tracker has therefore begun until round 12 to write data, were sometimes displayed wrong positions. But these were all fixed so far.

The false LFSW data were transmitted to us is just as annoying for us, as concerned for the team. All LFSW data, however, were copied from the mails sent to us by the team.

Because the two Serverchrashs was also with us at times absolute stress announced, we could therefore not always immediately respond to messages, but we tried to collect all and gradually work off, so that should the current results are in the tracker. It was after the race re-examine everything.

I hope, in spite of the difficulties that you will be part of a next event. We will do everything possible to make the next event takes place the better.

Sorry, could have been avoided during the event probably some people on the team speak server go to the permissions and so easy to kick players: PS. We ask the excuse.
Thx for the organization.
Nice race.
Can organizators change nationalities for P. Krueger T.Lomp and for me ? Or that info can't change ?
In tracker i mean
Ragazzi è stato un evento fantastico 24ore...
Peccato per i problemi dei server...
Io mi auguro che nella prossima 24h organizzazione migliori, imparando dagli errori commessi in questo evento...
Congratulazione per i vincitori delle due classi e agli organizzatori...

Boys was a fantastic event 24 hours ...

Too bad for the server problems ...

I hope that in the next 24 hours best organization, learning from the mistakes in this event ...

Congratulations to the winners of the two classes and the organizers ...
Quote from jasonmatthews :Why are serbian racing team +1 lap ahead?

Also we were 2nd when server crashed, on lead lap, yet you started us 4th?

Because we had 1.5min advantage
THX to the grid!!!
Sorry about the problems we´ve got @the Event (Servercrashes, Tracker, Remote, comment, etc). Nobody is perfect.
We´ve tried to do the best and i hope it will be better @the next event.

Here are the pictures of the Bootcamp, with drivers and Orga of
24h - Aston Historic!

http://tsaitschen-clan.de/inde ... =com_expose&Itemid=98

See u on track guys!

Regards
SID6.8
Pics from bootcamp
as of today, here are the first Boot Camp photos online and can be viewed on this website:
24h Blackbyte Bootcamp
More pictures will follow by other photographers.
It will give a video about the award and an outtake from the Blackbyte Boot Camp.
Please understand if it will take a little, we are not professionals just perfect.

Gruß
TT Goldman //Sven
TsaiTschen Multigaming

lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-

Thx to Sid who is 2 minutes faster like me .... sid we have to talk about the commincations ;D

My Statement:
So much problems we have not planed but i think that we have doing a great job and thx to all you guys who finished the race.
For the next race we have more know how and hope that you can enjoy it more.
ups doublepost... sr...
Nice pictures goldman, i see you'v had great time
Could you please post all of the replays?
Quote from boothy :Could you please post all of the replays?

Hhm I can send you the livestream like 12,8 GB

@prOmo_LTU - Thank you, yeah it was great weekend with drink and drive :heyjoeani
No I mean the mprs, so we can double check the tracker results if we want.
Tkz to the organizators!! very nice and funny race!! if its possible post the mprs? Sorry but dont save anyone . I want to see any crashes . The trackers results are definitively?
At this moment I am not sure who has the autostored mprs.
Fatal was the server downtime to save the mpr´s but we are looking for it.

And yes, the trackers results are definitively. The results are manually fixed after the servercrash.
Quote from goldman :And yes, the trackers results are definitively. The results are manually fixed after the servercrash.

Can you change nationalities ?
-
(Il Nonno) DELETED by Il Nonno
Here's what i think
nice
Mr. Conserva, i hope you know that you must not use the Blackbyte Logo while damaging their reputation. We will consider any legal measures.
btw. a**hole is not an insult
Tricky stars!
-
(Il Nonno) DELETED by Il Nonno
We will consider any legal measures :talktohan

I'm not sleeping..... seriously

I just reported what happened during the race, every fact is confirmed by proofs.

Your post won't change anything.... worse race ever attended

If someone of you illepall really feel that he wants to go to his lawyer. Please. Go ahead. I will LMFAO

PS nice link
http://www.lfs-event.de/
whatever will happen with the prizes.... having a graphic card or a keyboard, or not having them, will also not change anything.
Have a good weekend
#69 - CSF
Quote from aleex! :nice
Mr. Conserva, i hope you know that you must not use the Blackbyte Logo while damaging their reputation. We will consider any legal measures.
btw. a**hole is not an insult
Tricky stars!

That has to be one of THE posts of the year. They sponsored you to do a good job, if competitors feel you didn't, they have a right to complain. The company should have known what it was getting itself into.
, I'd like to see how that would work out...
Serious business...
What is reward for third place?
-
(ScorpioGT) DELETED by ScorpioGT
Just to be 100% clear.
I have a team leader which i respect a lot, and other teammates which asked me to avoid this kind of behaviour.
The video has been removed, respecting my teammates opinions in a democratic way.

1-None of your threats to go to a lawyer was effective for the video to be removed. They made me laugh a lot instead.
2-My opinion is still the same
3-You'll never see my name signed in on one of your events

Greetings

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG