The online racing simulator
Is LSFWorld working OK?
(8 posts, started )
Is LSFWorld working OK?
Hey Guys, I don't know of it is just me, but the LFSWorld website doesn't seem to be working properly this evening. If it does load up, I get LFSW page-load timout messages, and if it loads up without a timeout double clicking the icons doesnt work. It was working ok earlier today. I have rebooted the PC and even tried on my other PC, but there still seems to be something wrong. These forums also seem to be running very slowly aswell. Can anyone else confirm that I'm not crazy and there is something wrong. Cheers G
Quote from gandlers :Hey Guys, I don't know of it is just me, but the LFSWorld website doesn't seem to be working properly this evening. If it does load up, I get LFSW page-load timout messages, and if it loads up without a timeout double clicking the icons doesnt work. It was working ok earlier today. I have rebooted the PC and even tried on my other PC, but there still seems to be something wrong. These forums also seem to be running very slowly aswell. Can anyone else confirm that I'm not crazy and there is something wrong. Cheers G

its works ok for me
running : firefox 3.6.13

could be your ISP
i had the same couple days ago. my ISP had server maintenance
Its working for me but it is a lot slower than usual
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Job done.
Loading and running fine here both in chrome and firefox, although i refuse to do anything in internet exploder exploiter explorer out of principle, it really is the armpit of browsers
#5 - Mauni
Works fine, except host live progress seems to be stuck (firefox).
#6 - J@tko
Forum is misbehaving a bit for me, no idea if they're hosted in the same place or if its just coincidence

EDIT: Yep, got blank page when trying to submit this message first time.
seems to be ok this morning, must have just been "one of those nights"
#8 - e.M
''Is LSFWorld working OK?'' anyone?

Is LSFWorld working OK?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG