The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
#26 - ste_
I've got an inflatable sheep and a puncture repair kit.
But if you would stay friends... What we're doing now... Wouldn't it be kinda weird, seeing each other... accidently touching each other? 2 years is a lotta history
Quote from lefty :Dunno, but i do masturbate a lot if that counts.

Haha! Classic lefty!
Quote from faster111 :i want a girl

Well don't you live in the right town. The current rate is 50p to £5 a night (depending on version).

Quote from XCNuse :well you go 1 of 2 ways

1 either you break up completely and just never see each other again (which this can also go 2 ways, you can be furious with each other.. thats never good, or.. aren't)

2 you just kinda become friends and thats pretty much as far as you'll get

@jack; yes i know it is lol, i know alot about relationships, thats just an easy way of putting it

I chose option two with my last, well she chose I was happy with. We get on so well many people assume we're going out still XD
i can put on a wig for u guys and we can go to town
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Well don't you live in the right town. The current rate is 50p to £5 a night (depending on version).

I chose option two with my last, well she chose I was happy with. We get on so well many people assume we're going out still XD

p5ycHom4n i want a clean girl not a street girl who u have to pay.
I'm married and taking Prozac. I wash it down with scotch. Every morning.
Quote from faster111 :p5ycHom4n i want a clean girl not a street girl who u have to pay.

Clean girl, heh, she can't be a local then. You've got more chance of being attacked by a shark in a pond while being hit by lighting and winning the lottery as I discover the cure for cancer, then finding a clean local (by local I mean born here and single).
I have lot's of girl-friends LOL. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment though Just taking my time!
Taking your time to try them all you mean?

This thread is going to be very popular
#36 - Jakg
physco, that's harsh!
At the age of 13 I dont really care about girls. I think about them as a normal human being but whats the point of getting one at this early age? I mean errrrrr I dont know how to explain it.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :At the age of 13 I dont really care about girls. I think about them as a normal human being but whats the point of getting one at this early age? I mean errrrrr I dont know how to explain it.

wait till you 15 then you be thinking of them more.
Quote from Jakg :physco, that's harsh!

But the truth. All the good ones are taken for a reason, and those who aren't taken are eith something you'd rather not touch, or not from here.
LFS - Check

Wheel - Check

Live on PC - Check

Girlfriend - Negative

Chicks and electronic hardware dont mix.
yes, s****horpe appears bereft of any nice girls........

nah im sure theres a few
I have a girlfriend thanks, although it's on the rocks a bit at the moment now we've left uni. And she tolerates but doesn't approve of LFS.

I think T7R is bad for women (don't ask).
Another amazing thread. lol K first of all before you date a girl... even before you go on the first date... ask her how much time she'll allow you to race LFS. If she says anything less than 10 hours per week, keep walking.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from ebola :yes, s****horpe appears bereft of any nice girls........

nah im sure theres a few

Oh don't get me wrong there are. But as they are a collectors item here you no one gives them up ;p

But I'm not fussed as I'm not looking until I finish uni, and then I'll be moving anyway, so no problems for me.
Had a girlfriend, but not anymore. Being alone sucks.
Quote from lefty :Dunno, but i do masturbate a lot if that counts.

Ok . . . Anyone feel disturbed by that?

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Girls, I heard about these somewhere. Sounds like a great mod. Wonder where I can download it... :nerd:

All ive heard is rumours and unconfirmed sightings.

Quote from ste_ :I've got an inflatable sheep and a puncture repair kit.

Takes me back to my school days, we had an inflatable sheep pet (think the dog in scrubs style)

Quote from tinyk :Another amazing thread. lol K first of all before you date a girl... even before you go on the first date... ask her how much time she'll allow you to race LFS. If she says anything less than 10 hours per week, keep walking.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

How long would you allow a guy to play lfs a week then?

As for myself - I dont - got toooo complicated with my last gf.
I'm still with the missus (girlfriend), after about 2-ish years. Unfortunately I also have a job, and a lot of family issues; which I find distract from LFS, other gaming and coding quite a lot Luckily she does let me play games for quite sometime, to wind down the day every now and then
If my wife tells me to stop playing, I tell her to go fix dinner AND MAKE IT QUICK, WOMAN!!

But, uh....I, I dont do that. I treasure my testicles being attached to my body.

Seriously, she could care less. I bought her an excellent laptop for Christmas, so she has her own computer. Plus she thinks its cute that I race online.

About the smartest thing I have done in my life, marrying her.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I have a girlfriend, she likes to watch me play lfs and prompts me to win the race! win the race! lol.

:* to you, sweetie
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hey Tiny, do you have a Mr Tiny? And if so how does he feel about your gaming?

It doesnt have to be a Mr... not that I want to make things more comfortable

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG