The online racing simulator
#1 - RS1T
Crowd/Audience/Ambient Sounds
For racing, it would add a great deal to the atmosphere if noises from spectators in the grandstands were added, which vary in volume the closer you are to a grandstand. There could also be some more ambient sound FX, such as the occasional air horn, birds etc. Seems fairly simple to implement.

Thoughts?
I endorse this
Not a priority, but would add to the game
Agree with Dustin; not a priority but would love to have something of the sort.

And whilst we wait... try the LFS 3D Sound Ambiencer for South City: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=37163

Quote from yamakawa :LFS 3D Sound Ambiencer v0.5 for South City

Movie Preview by fireb0llch (Youtube HD)

A crowd, cheer, the airplane flying high in the sky there. You will hear many natural sounds from the South City. All sounds are played by 3D sound effects. Of course Doppler effect is simulated based on speed of a car.A cheer is necessary for your drive! Have fun.

#5 - adin
@Silverracer, thats amazing

good idea for me but this isn't a priority
Quote from adin :@Silverracer, thats amazing

Yes it is, but just to clarify, that ain't mine. The video is by fireb0llch using the LFS 3D Sound Ambiencer v0.5 for South City by yamakawa.
This is something that I think would add some much-needed immersion to LFS. At the moment, while it's a fantastic simulator, it feels very clinical to play, as if you and the other drivers are the only people left on the planet.
I remember when i play F1 Challenge, the grandstands are empty at practices, half at qualify and full at races.

Also, can be good some more environment sounds, like pit horn, and etc...
+1, would give a good racing atmosphere
Love the idea

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG