The online racing simulator
help me
(25 posts, started )
help me

I have some songs on LFS i want to add more but the storage is full
You're HDD is most likely full. Delete older ones or buy a new HDD.

PS: Ur not giving us any info so this is what i expect it to be.
Please provide some more information...and post in the correct section which would either be Technical Assistance or in the Computer System section under the hardware section of the forum....
Also remember that music files in LFS have to be saved in .ogg format. When the songs are in correct folder and correct format, you can chose to play them from the meny.
Isn't Ogg what the old vikings shouted when they had an orgasm?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Isn't Ogg what the old vikings shouted when they had an orgasm?

No, that's name of container which can hold various media objects (in this case, that'd be audio encoded by Vorbis-compatible encoder).
Lol, joke failed
Now that's just too much for that poor little man
Also, you can convert MP3s to OGG's by using various programs, for example this one: http://www.audio-converter.com/
It's up to you, but when it comes to conversion to Vorbis, I prefer OggDropXPd.
Quote from MadCatX :It's up to you, but when it comes to conversion to Vorbis, I prefer OggDropXPd.

..preferably one that uses aoTuV.

Also, when you transcode lossy to lossy, god kills a kitten.
Quote from hazaky :+ He got school'd.

I know when my joke bombed, brother.

I know what ogg file format is though...rubbish lmao!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I know what ogg file format is though...rubbish lmao!

Nice to know opinion of someone who already has developed quite a lot container formats, some of which are used in enterprise-grade products by Tandberg, MainConcept, Cisco and others.
I never take anything personally. I have laughed at this thread many times so it's alright.
I click new but there is new track
and I want to add more
help
Quote from E.Reiljans :Nice to know opinion of someone who already has developed quite a lot container formats, some of which are used in enterprise-grade products by Tandberg, MainConcept, Cisco and others.

Now now Shadowww.
Quote from mcmustang :I click new but there is new track
and I want to add more
help

You can add as many tracks as you wish as long as they are in Ogg Vorbis. They should play in sequential order.
Quote from MadCatX :You can add as many tracks as you wish as long as they are in Ogg Vorbis. They should play in sequential order.

..or in the order you specify in LFS Channel Editor (Options -> Audio -> Channels).
Quote from 91mason91 :Now now Shadowww.

How the hell did you discover that? Was it in WikiLeaks? Or is it because of the Shadowww-like nerd-rages?
What happened to Shadowwww anyway?
How you add songs to lfs?
Quote from Bose321 :How the hell did you discover that? Was it in WikiLeaks? Or is it because of the Shadowww-like nerd-rages?

The Shadowww-like-rages. Also i noticed that when Shadowww got banned this guy appeared who acted just like Shadowww and has the same computer nerd(ish) knowledge.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :What happened to Shadowwww anyway?

Oh he's kicking about.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What happened to Shadowwww anyway?

Not much, he had a minor knee damage and was hospitalized for a week not long time ago, but now he's totally fine.

help me
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG