Hello guys! i am looking to run my own cruise server, it started off as a project of mine a couple of months ago. me and another buddy of mine was going search around for a basic insim for us to use as a starter, but all we could find was unfinished insims & ones that are allready in use like the [LtC]insim but all i am looking for is someone to set up an simple ENGLISH imperial unit insim with all the commands. the reason why i am posting this is because i have no idea how code an insim if i did i would not post in here, i am willing to pay if necessary. it also has to be easy to install. post if you have any ideas thanks!
This has to fully working and easy to install with help on how to do the basic commands, plus main admin commands/insim reboot/shutdown commands ? i understand that there might be bugs to fix but that wont be a problem as-long as its good and ready to be used online. if you suggest a price im sure we can come to some sort of agreement
I don't like repeating myself, but - suggest a price for your project.
I never said I would do it. I told you to suggest a price, so people can make their minds about this. After you said that you are willing to pay, imo, it is very natural to suggest a price too, because you know what your project should contain.
Is there any reason why your all cocky about it ? if you don't like the way i want my things to be done, don't post on this threat its pritty simple & next time don't lecture me. il contain whatever information i want on my threat regarding The requested insim that i asked for, i have put it down plain and simple if you aint going to help me then dont post. thanks
*I Dont suggest a price till full project is fulfilled*
people want price first, if not price then no project. Insim coder's wont waste their time coding and when its done they hear a cheap price and they don't want your deal, so its like they wasteing their time developing and you paying cheap, which im not saying you are but its a example.
And i also dont like repeating myself i have already said i don't mention the price till the full project is complete, i don't waste peoples time if they have done a job for me they will be rewarded not with a tiny expense, and don't take it serious its just info ? yeah.. and so is mine put down very simple for people to understand how i work.
Well if that's how you work then no one will develop for you, only ones I think will is a learner that knows about changing colors and text. As povo said the developer will be dumb and you don't need a developer like that, cause if yo find a developer thats dumb then he will rob you. But it's your decision tho, we just trying to help and give you idea how we(Programers) like to do our business.
That is why i said in the second post you come up with a price and we could come to some sort of agreement, as i dont know how much its worth somone working on an insim for me or a programme of that kind. so if one of you nice people could tell me what is the going rate Only then i would come up with a price that i am happy with being as you want to know so bad.
How was I being cocky? Yes, "I don't like repeating myself" sounded a bit rude, but I never said why I don't like that. It is because I feel I'm being annoying by doing it.
And if you don't want to suggest a price, you should give a very detailed plan of your project, so we can do it.
There are 2 ways here, imo.
1. Suggest a price, and see if anyone is intrigued. Then, make a detailed plan about the project with them.
2. Make a detailed plan and post it here. Then, see what prices people will come up with.
Either way, a detailed plan and a price are the things that should be clear before any work has started.
...OR - If you are not that serious - Get anyone that would work cheap or free; Have a slow development process; Shut your empty server down after a month or 2 of not getting along with the developer.
And sorry, but you are the type of people I would rather not talk to or make business with.
Anyway, I won't bother you anymore, do what you want to do.
Why post then!!! & Good! i wouldn't want to be doing business with likes you (not professional & Very rude & only seems to care about money) now that's the type of person that someone wouldn't want to work with. don't be surprised if more people are going to complain about your childish behavior. not cool man, you need to chill out in future :noob:
As i was saying.. the insim that i would like someone to make for me would have all the commands such as : The Main Admin Commands (Admins & Members only): 1) reboot insim (Admin with password only)
2) shutdown insim (Admin with password only)
3) Make an admin command (Admin With Password Only)
4) make as member command (Admin Only)
5) make as police/officer two separate commands (Admin Only)
6) change track/layout command (Admin Only)
7) On screen attention message command (Members & Admins)
8) ban(One day)/kick command (Only Kick Allowed by member)
8) Refund command (Admin Only)
9) Send a car to a cruiser command (Admin Only) General insim Commands (Cruisers & Admins): 1) help menu (Tips,server rules,officer rules,members rules,cruiser rules, per page) (!Help)
2) cars available for buying menu <!carlist>
3) send money amount to another player command <Send <username> <amount>
4) !payfine <amount> to police/officer after bust command
5) call for a mechanic command (<!M> if out of petrol or badly damaged
6) call police command (!callpolice <LFSUsername> (If been rammed, or cruiser catches someone speeding, parking violation)
7) !message <Username> <Text here> send a private message to one of your mates
8) Buy car command <buy <Car Name> On Screen Messages And Road Infomation: 1) A Welcome message soon as connected (welcome to the British cruise server have fun and follow the rules at all times)
2) A Message every 30mins Telling cruisers to drive on the left at all times*
3) The car list at the top telling you what you have/don't have.
4) speed limit on the road (Goes red when speeding over the limit)
5) What street your currently on.
6) How much cash and what your job your currently doing.
7) constant flow of money every km you go.
8) starting cash of 7000 pounds
9) a heath bar starting at 150% also goes down after every 5km you do.
10) When at shop you can 'take job' button, 'buy food' button, diffrent foods give you bigger and better heath.
10) A Lottery system giving you the max to win 20,000 happens every 3hours when been connected. Map Commands (Shops,Toll,Restaurants): 1) marshals placed around the map symbolizes as houses,toll booth,and a restaurant (A Window comes up and allows you to select).
2) pay toll window comes up with amount you should pay (15 Pounds) and a click pay button within the window. Police Commands : 1) <!Pullover> Command who ever is breaking the law with in the lazers reach but will condition up after the time limit has ran out. and once they have stoped a window comes up and you have the choice ither to give them a warn* or fine amount*
This is the sort of thing i would like the insim to have, i already have the map ready, i know this is a lot to ask but i fought i would give it ago and see if anyone would be able to help me, and offcorse i would reward for doing all this for me, pm me if you are able to do something like this and we will talk about the payment. thanks again.
In my point of view the insim you requesting will cost 50$ in U.S standards, cause that's simple coding and the tax for coding a stabled track with toll few that will be a additional of 20$ which is 70$ in totall, and that is a very cheap price. You wouldn't expect that from any other Programers.