The online racing simulator
Quote from marcel1 :sounds a bit like a small WKD copy

Yes and?... Il admit a few ideas have been taken off the wkd cruise server. but the wkd cruise server also have copied of [TC]
ALMOST all cruiseservers have the same features and works almost the same.
just a differered Gui and location.
its just mine opinion.
Quote from Bass-Driver :ALMOST all cruiseservers have the same features and works almost the same.
just a differered Gui and location.
its just mine opinion.

This guy knows what hes talking about
Have experience with making my own cruiseinsim
just ran the insim for a while. but noone came.

So i go take a look to other cruiseservers. and i have discovered they are almost the same as other servers, like: jobs, bank etc. Only they just have diff gui and almost same looking layouts + locations.

So for me it was nosense to go further with the insim.

Also there are alot of empty cruiseservers. And still there come more cruiseservers/insims.

Is it just that they like to make one with (no) programmingskills or just for learn programming.

For me, it was more to learn programming.

(sry bad english)
Quote from Bass-Driver :Have experience with making my own cruiseinsim

So i go take a look to other cruiseservers. and i have discovered they are almost the same as other servers, like: jobs, bank etc. Only they just have diff gui and almost same looking layouts + locations.

Also there are alot of empty cruiseservers. And still there come more cruiseservers/insims.

Is it just that they like to make one with (no) programmingskills or just for learn programming.

(sry bad english)

See no matter how bad your English is you still know what your on about
No help available, thread closed.
Quote from Bass-Driver :Have experience with making my own cruiseinsim

(sry bad english)

ohhh! Jobs and Banks have since the release from the Lc insim all but makeing own codes is what counts
Dont close it, its turning into a "STIG" thread lol
This guys a nice ass, he came into WKD insulted the owned saying "we (WKD member) Suck the owner d*ck" then he said WKD was sucking cock, he had "f*ck you" for his licence plate, wow, its show how mature you are little kid. and you think you will run a cruise server LOL ? dont make an insim for this dude hes just an immature kid. I perm banned him from WKD

this is really turning into a "STIG" thread lol at least this dude probably have the same age as the stig since he is as much immature

[WKD] KibaWolf
Quote from TopThrillGTR :This guys a nice ass, he came into WKD insulted the owned saying "we (WKD member) Suck the owner d*ck" then he said WKD was sucking cock, he had "f*ck you" for his licence plate, wow, its show how mature you are little kid. and you think you will run a cruise server LOL ? dont make an insim for this dude hes just an immature kid. I perm banned him from WKD

this is really turning into a "STIG" thread lol at least this dude probably have the same age as the stig since he is as much immature

[WKD] KibaWolf

Sorry to say but this thread is a year old and it is not a thread that you post this type of thing in if you had a problem then the owner should of banned the user on the wkd servers.

Insim [BCS] Cruise Server Request.
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG