The online racing simulator
Happy New Year
(63 posts, started )
Why am I against it?, because it's like ripping a piece away from estonia, europe union is starting to look like soviet union to me.
When Estonia got independent again, people were so happy that they got their money back, estonian kroon is part of who we are, all the great estonians from past, and now what do we have to watch on out money? some random building in europe that have nothing to do with us. Estonian money reminded us who we are, and where we come from.
That must be an obvious opinion of the real estonian.
Happy New Year to all
Happy New Year to you all, hope it will be a great one
2010 was crap, it ended with a £800+ bill on new years eve for car repairs which likely meens cancelling my shopping trip to Amsterdam in the January sales on account of having no money left.

I would say 2011 is better but I've spent most of it aching and tired on account of the excessive partying last night. I was on a party boat, in Bristol, dressed as a cat, trying to duck the attentions of an endless stream of randy men.

FML
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Why am I against it?, because it's like ripping a piece away from estonia, europe union is starting to look like soviet union to me.
When Estonia got independent again, people were so happy that they got their money back, estonian kroon is part of who we are, all the great estonians from past, and now what do we have to watch on out money? some random building in europe that have nothing to do with us. Estonian money reminded us who we are, and where we come from.

Best thing about Estonian currency is it's code is 'EEK'. Makes me chuckle when we have to deal with it at work.
Quote from hazaky :That must be an obvious opinion of the real estonian.

You just love when your pockets are full of cents, do you
#59 - Zay
Happy New Year!
Quote from -NightFly- :You just love when your pockets are full of cents, do you

Not exactly, for that i decided to fix my wallet's cent-pocket (or how is it called). It was broken for years, now i fixed because i knew im going to have lots of cents there.

And lol @ Crashgates last post
Quote from Becky Rose :I would say 2011 is better but I've spent most of it aching and tired on account of the excessive partying last night. I was on a party boat, in Bristol, dressed as a cat, trying to duck the attentions of an endless stream of randy men.

[OT] Thekla, by any chance? [/OT]
Quote from J@tko :[OT] Thekla, by any chance? [/OT]

Yep. I was on the Thekla, dressed like this...

Happy New Year
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG