The online racing simulator
LFS skineditor Trackmania-style
(8 posts, started )
Hi there!

I have an idea that would make a lot of people happy that arent pro with photoshop and co (quite a lyric here:uglyhamme).
The idea is to take the existing skinviewer of lfs with paintshop (as seen in trackmania).
So you can paint the cars in realtime. In Trackmania its working very good, you got a lot of brushes and stickers to put on your car and its quite an easy way to customize you car...

So let me hear what youre thinkin about

mfg ElC
Maybe if you could import external images
http://img522.imageshack.us/i/tm1v.jpg/

as you can see its even possible to get shiny or matte paint...
you can place the stickers (or paint with the brushs) where ever you whant,
beside the windows, tyres and stuff like that. And you can easely mirror the painting you do (to get everything symmetrical)
i think its a good idea but if some real sponsors like in Nfs could be in and LFS sponsors too it would be great
Yeah and in TM its really easy to add new stuff. you get your brush or sticker in a .dds format put it in a rar-archive and add it in the folder of the editor...

there you can add everything you whant, even if nadeo dont like it (like cigerretlabels, or alkohol).
i was wondering if here in tho forums is a good programer that could source it out of trackmania somehow and convert it to lfs...
hello my friend!!!!

i got problem with skin, i got drift tieam whos called DKS and wee need a drift tieam skin can u help me an make for mee pliease skin
i need on bothe sides dks drift tieam wee are 8 people noone of as not making skins thats why help mee pliease if u can

i need for a XRG pliease

thanks for a rieading
am his team mate n can u help us please
Quote from kristipops1 : hello my friend!!!!

i got problem with skin, i got drift tieam whos called DKS and wee need a drift tieam skin can u help me an make for mee pliease skin
i need on bothe sides dks drift tieam wee are 8 people noone of as not making skins thats why help mee pliease if u can

i need for a XRG pliease

thanks for a rieading

Try HERE. Make a new thread and ask nicely.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG