The online racing simulator
Err, so yeah be careful
(153 posts, started )
Quote from Jordan2007 :Yeah, i could understand people believed i was doing it. but it just annoys me that people are using my name when they do it.. which just ends with me being blamed.
I don't understand why they would hack someone to go on msn and say 'Jordan2007 hacked you or something'. It's not even fun

All i'm going to say is, you can tell alot about someone by the company they keep... Which doesn't paint a very pretty picture for you Jordiny.
Oh well, why cant we just live in peace? All those hacks flyin around all over the place and harassing us.
Quote from hazaky :Oh well, why cant we just live in peace? All those hacks flyin around all over the place and harassing us.

The change of beeing hacked or getting AIDS is 100% anyway, so why not just commit a mass suicide on LFS Forum?
Yep, I've been hacked too. He's running around servers, messing around, ramming, insulting and crashing -_-. He also has changed all the passwords and the hotmail password. I'm screwed. He's spamming racist and insulting comments on MSN too. Yeah, I'm shaun463.

EDIT: I have the hacker's I.P. since I tricked him into it, by resetting the FB password and beating him to it . Anyway, if any mod could compare it to the LFS list, we have definitely found our hacker. Also, the I.P. has gone to Microsoft. And I didn't even know I had this account until when I tried to use that email to sign up :S. No idea why it's Finnish.
#55 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :is that meant to scare anyone?

It should, the guy who hacked.

Depends. At one point they might close all services to the given IP because of the bad behaviour.

Edit: Or else, accuse the suspect in indetity theft since thats what it is if u scam/hack an account. And to sum it up, every account basicall is your indetity, it indetifies u with a unique name so others can know who u are etc.
#57 - Jakg
Quote from hazaky :Depends. At one point they might close all services to the given IP because of the bad behaviour.

Really? You think Microsoft are going to give a shit / believe it / act on it?
Quote from Jakg :Really? You think Microsoft are going to give a shit / believe it / act on it?

Again ... it depends. Its pretty much 50/50.
When I say Microsoft, I mean the Windows Live Support Center - sorry . They have told me, that I don't have enough proof ATM.
#60 - Jakg
Quote from shaunthepup463 :When I say Microsoft, I mean the Windows Live Support Center - sorry . They have told me, that I don't have enough proof ATM.

Microsoft offer a service, they aren't interpol.

Exactly what are you expecting to happen?
I know, I just know that the probable hackers have MSN accounts, and these may be suspended if they have enough proof etc. At the moment I have absolutely no access to the account or LFS for that matter.
Newsflash: Shaun has never heard about >10 (>100 in weird countries such as China) PC NATs done by some ISPs.
Newsflash #2: Shaun still doesn't gets that IP means nothing at all.
newsflash #3: microsoft doesn't give a shit about people abusing their services. if they did, they'd do something about their rampant spammer problem as well.

newsflash #4: foreign police agencies don't give a shit about some basement dweller going around cracking accounts, or other forms of computer/network abuse.

you can try emailing all this stuff to scawen and victor, but chances are they won't do anything (or it will be short-lived), just look at all the roofl/b2r/etc threads.

but this all begs the question, what is your password management scheme like? do you use the same password everywhere? do you use a "stupid" password like "password" or "letmein"? do you use one of the services covered by gawker? did you install something like a keylogger that leaked out your passwords? etc etc etc...
Quote from E.Reiljans :
Newsflash #2: Shaun still doesn't gets that IP means nothing at all.

It does, you can track him down, go to his door n beat the living **** outta him
It's most likely BRT since he much be nerd raging from the ban.
Quote from hp999 :It does, you can track him down, go to his door n beat the living **** outta him

So basically ur sayin that u will track down his ISP and u will beat his ISP workers? The thing is that u cant locate the specific computer like that. Just the ISP. My ISP headquarters is 57km from my home so im fine here, lol.
Quote from hazaky :So basically ur sayin that u will track down his ISP and u will beat his ISP workers? The thing is that u cant locate the specific computer like that. Just the ISP. My ISP headquarters is 57km from my home so im fine here, lol.

I believe your sarcasm detector needs immediate service repair done to it.
I already found out that it is someone from the UK who is using Virgin Media. Much like brt900. But I still don't know if there is quite enough proof, since the locations are different. Also, there are hundreds of these cases that the Windows Live Support Center sort out all the time. It's just an annoying time for it to happen >.<. And no, no keyloggers etc. - haven't really downloaded much. LFS, PDN, GIMP, FF and Malwarebytes' Anti Malware.

NEWSFLASH: You don't know everything. I can find alot more out than you can, about this business with brt.
Quote from hazaky :So basically ur sayin that u will track down his ISP and u will beat his ISP workers? The thing is that u cant locate the specific computer like that. Just the ISP. My ISP headquarters is 57km from my home so im fine here, lol.

Not anymore. We now know the location of your ISP, and the distance to your home, and since you have the only computer in that whole area, it's easy to track you down.
Quote from shaunthepup463 :I already found out that it is someone from the UK who is using Virgin Media.

Do you realize that description matches more than 5 000 000 people?
I know - but the I.P. addresses aren't very far apart either. Problem, as I said, is that the location of this hacker's main connection point, is about 100 miles away from brt's main connection point 2 weeks ago.
Quote from Bose321 :Not anymore. We now know the location of your ISP, and the distance to your home, and since you have the only computer in that whole area, it's easy to track you down.

Ur saying "we know the location of ur isp" like it was a hard thing to know. Google the ISP's name and u will see it. How can u see the distance to my home? Having 1 computer even in the "whole area" doesnt change it, its still related to the ISP. In other case u would have to ask ISP for address.
Quote from Bose321 :Not anymore. We now know the location of your ISP, and the distance to your home, and since you have the only computer in that whole area, it's easy to track you down.

derp
Argh, they are online on LFS again >.<.

Err, so yeah be careful
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG