The online racing simulator
Err, so yeah be careful
(153 posts, started )
#1 - J@tko
Err, so yeah be careful
Not sure if this belongs here or in OT, but hey.

So basically I turned the laptop on this morn, logged in and waited for everything to load. Normally msn logs in automatically and opens to show me who's online, but today it didn't. Opened it up and tried manual log-in, said password was wrong. Typed it in again, still no, and again, still no. Now slightly confused, I booted up FF and tried hotmail to see if that worked. Nope. Oh joy, I thought, hotmail's been hacked. Went through the whole process of getting the new password and logged back in. Got to my hotmail inbox, and had several e-mails from organisations who said I'd asked to change my password. Damn. Changed everything back [with a new password, ofc], but then delved deeper into my account [I'm organised and have folders, you see :P].

So you've got into someone's hotmail account - what's the first thing you're going to want to change? Bank password? Ebay password? Amazon password? No, the very first thing this person did was to change my LFS Web Password. [and post this]. They changed my profile picture to some dude and my signature to Arox's name. I can only assume they got my password via the hotmail "forgotten password" security question and ALOT of facebook delving and researching to find the answer. [yes, I've changed it now you bastard].

So this is basically just a little warning that there's some bastards on here who, for some reason, think it's fun to hack into people's accounts, so [excuse me for sounding all old-person here :P] make sure your security question isn't something you can find on fb, and make sure your account doesn't get hacked either

And no, I've not got a virus or anything like that, haven't downloaded anything even possibly dodgy in weeks, and even that was off an official website.
Good to hear it solved, alltho it's a pain in the ass beeing hacked
I bet it was Phlos
Whilst I'm impressed about the guys ability to do social phishing (or whatever it's called) I still think whoever it was is a clot and deserves to have his lungs eaten by a rhino.

So why would anyone here hack your account? Have you made enemies on cargame Or maybe you've got a stalker who knows how much time you spend whoring this forum.
Im sure its a girl

Several people have been hacked from the LFS community in recent days and weeks. I've changed my passwords as I know that I'm in quite a vulnerable place seeing as the relationship I have with who's doing it is...well...not the best.

Quote from Tomhah :Im sure its a girl

He wishes
Hacked 3 days a go by the bat rastard. he changed everything, even my igp manager password. I have no idea how he/she/it got onto my hotmail considering my security question is something that no one can answer accept me.
The hacker obviously likes me, good to hear its back
Attached images
19405.gif
My msn didnt auto logon today either, but i got in when i pressed Sign In manually.
#10 - CSF
Quote from Jordan2007 :Hacked 3 days a go by the bat rastard. he changed everything, even my igp manager password. I have no idea how he/she/it got onto my hotmail considering my security question is something that no one can answer accept me.

Yeah right cause you don't know who it was at all.
I know who it is now [thanks to CSF], no surprises really.
And so the drama unfolds.

#13 - CSF
Quote from The Very End :Was it him or is he banned for other reasons?

I'd assume they IP checked "my" post

EDIT: Yes, it was.

EDIT 2: He got me banned from Cargame and [TC]
#16 - CSF
Quote from The Very End :Was it him or is he banned for other reasons?

Banned immediately after "Jacks" post was reported.
Sad.
Lol
But I liked the Brt guy, well, guess banhamer shows no mercy!
So how did he cast his vote if he is banned?
#20 - CSF
Quote from DevilDare :So how did he cast his vote if he is banned?

I thought you had some kind of intelligence... guess I was wrong.
He voted before beeing banned? Alltho someone probally must manually delete his vote.

Edit: Holy shit people are too fast.
Wow... Well thats a record then I think. Get unbanned, cast vote, get banned again. The kid sure loves the hammer.

Quote from CSF :I thought you had some kind of intelligence... guess I was wrong.

Boo hooo.... I thought his last ban was permanent... I was wrong then it seems.
He was banned before the voting too?
So, he is banned, gets unbanned and vote, and are banned again rofl?
#24 - CSF
He hasn't been banned in a while has he? He was forum love making with Jordan2007 a couple of days ago.
Oh snap! Crap... My bad.

Mixed him up with.... AMB.

Err, so yeah be careful
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG