(153 posts, started )
#26 - CSF
My first instinct was correct then!
Come on....
"Err, so yeah be careful or the forum declear you as a retard"

Everyone make mistakes...
You know I still love you, my dirty little slut
So so wrong.... :twirl:

"Nice" to see some people are retarded enough to use same password for all sites.
Guys, this is a be careful of hackers not be careful of AIDS thread
But so so good :grouphug:

****! AIDS....EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from E.Reiljans :"Nice" to see some people are retarded enough to use same password for all sites.

And who would that be? You?

He USED his email to change his LFS password....

Quote from J@tko :Guys, this is a be careful of hackers not be careful of AIDS thread

Quote from E.Reiljans :"Nice" to see some people are retarded enough to use same password for all sites.

It's called password reset - he didn't need to know [and still doesn't know] what my password was
Maybe it's best to change/remove your email to a fake one if you know you a) won't forget your password and b) don't need to receive emails (not like LFS are going to email you a "ZOMG NeW pATch is OUt!!1!!11!!"
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
:feedtroll
Quote from boothy :Maybe it's best to change/remove your email to a fake one if you know you a) won't forget your password and b) don't need to receive emails (not like LFS are going to email you a "ZOMG NeW pATch is OUt!!1!!11!!"

Removed it off here, still on lfs.net so I still get NEWZ!?1?1/1?!
Quote from Jordan2007 :Hacked 3 days a go by the bat rastard. he changed everything, even my igp manager password. I have no idea how he/she/it got onto my hotmail considering my security question is something that no one can answer accept me.

or maybe your best friend who just got banned
It was me, sorry guys.
Impossible to say it's them, it might be others that are playing around.
Quote from The Very End :Impossible to say it's them, it might be others that are playing around.

orly?
Attached images
facepalm.jpg
LoL
Ok, it got me too. Thanks for that now die in a fire.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Quote from J@tko :orly?

If i bothered hacking anyone, i don't think I'm that much of an idiot to bait myself up, but i believe i know who it was.

Quote from rockclan :And Shaun da Costa just got hacked.

And it seems as BRT900 and Jordan2007 are working together in hacking people:

Seriously, I thought you was a friend and you start bullshitting a load of bollocks about me.. one picture and brt being banned it shows 'Jordan is hacking people' Mk, you believe that ***hole.
The thing is though, your both complete n00b's so it actually wouldn't suprise people if you were doing it aswell.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :The thing is though, your both complete n00b's so it actually wouldn't suprise people if you were doing it aswell.

Yeah, i could understand people believed i was doing it. but it just annoys me that people are using my name when they do it.. which just ends with me being blamed.
I don't understand why they would hack someone to go on msn and say 'Jordan2007 hacked you or something'. It's not even fun
lol its obvious its BRT900 since he must be butthurt that he got banned.

Err, so yeah be careful
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG