The online racing simulator
help:wheel or car setup problem !!
(8 posts, started )
hi

when i drive at test drive (example:WR test drive or another good time) i feel good car sability and wheel(G25) works good.

wheel works same as real at test drive but in hot lap ,car is not stable!

but when i drive at my own setup or www.setupgrid.net setup in hotlap , i have problem with wheel or something that i don't know! my car is not stable and wheel is too sensitive.

example: my Bl1-UFR record is 1:15:56 and my test drive is 1:14:97.in other car's i have same problem , i can feel it's too diffrent between ,test drive and hotlap with wheel.

i realy enjoy driving at test drive and i understood i can diver faster.

mybe my control option has a problem or ....

thank's for your help.

sorry about my english.
41 view...no post !

help please, i set my wheel on 720 ,but the fist 90 is too sensitive ! it's like i set it just 90...

test drive: it's ok

hotlap:no force betwwen 25 degree to right and 25 degree to left

same setup and same option.
Post your wheel settings from your Logitech Profiler, see if somethings wrong.

Taken from LFS Manual.

Ways To Maximise Your LFS Wheel Experience
-Open up your Logitech Profiler and then the FFB (Force Feedback) settings window: either "Options" - "Global Device Settings" or if you are using game profiles "Edit" - "Specific Game Settings". Suggested settings are these (also shown in the screenshot):

* Overall Effects Strength - Set to 101-105% (101% is good value). Due to problems inside the Logitech Profiler the FFB only starts to act linearly when set over 100%. You can always fine tune the level of FFB in LFS's Options > Controls or you can adjust it "on the fly" while driving with the FFB (Force Feedback) shortcut keys.
* Spring Effect Strength - Set to 0%. It is Logitech driver based effect and practically LFS does not need this (confirmed by the game developer).
* Damper Effect Strength - Set to 0%. It is Logitech driver based effect and practically LFS does not need this (confirmed by the game developer).
* Enable Centering Spring / Centering Spring Strength - Uncheck the box (disable it) and set it to 0%.
* Report Combined Pedals - Uncheck this option. Enabling this only gives you one pedal axis, meaning you can't use brake and throttle pedals properly. So disable it.
* Degrees of Rotation - If your wheel provides this option, set it to the particular car's lock-to-lock angle (LFS lets you see this value in the car setup screen, under "Steering").

These settings should work on all Logitech wheels. The settings in the Logitech Profiler might slightly differ from these instructions depending on your wheel model.-
thank's alot ,but if my setting has a problem why i feel good with test drive ?
Attached images
prof1.jpg
prof2.jpg
prof3.jpg
Quote from Hamed Sam :thank's alot ,but if my setting has a problem why i feel good with test drive ?

i struggle with this too

#6 - Nicce
imo.. shouldnt u have the same steering angle in lfs and profiler ??

u have 720@profiler
and 450 ingame..
#7 - sjava
Quote from Andrew1395 :i struggle with this too

what r u trying to tell with that pic? anyway,what do you mean by test drive?
Recently i have been struggling too. when drafting i seem to step out way too far and feel the wheel is over sensative around the centre section. i played with settings on otpions controls until i was pulling what hair i have left out. i have discovered it is not the wheel but the car setup thats the problem. having now played with the car setups i can get the wheel to behave correct. so maybe some of you will find this helpful. if like me you download a setup and dare not touch it because it gives greast results. apart from steering issues. don't worry adjust the steering and stiffness of the suspention until your wheel feels right. i found this answered my long problem. gary.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG