The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Chains and Socks don't always work, spot the problem here.

Wow...
People say BMW drivers are cocks. Then, if you have a BMW and you don't know it's RWD, what are you?
haha, amazing
Maybe they are afraid of understeer

Also, -21 degrees tonight. Damn.
-21,nice
all the snow is like gone
Just starting to get a bit here as of the last few hours, its supposed to snow all night, but after the abysmal efforts that have happened since it started it just looks like someones kicked a box of percil all over the drive.

If your gonna snow at least do the fooker properly!!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Just starting to get a bit here as of the last few hours, its supposed to snow all night, but after the abysmal efforts that have happened since it started it just looks like someones kicked a box of percil all over the drive.

If your gonna snow at least do the fooker properly!!

Haha brilliant! Hope it doesn't get too heavy because I'm driving up your way from Southampton tomorrow night
Quote from RasmusL :Also, -21 degrees tonight. Damn.

It got colder yet At 8 this morning it was -25 degrees..
i envy you
I wish for the snow to be gone...I fear that my scooter won't start after the winter, because of dead battery etc.
Have you thought about removing the battery untill good riding conditions?
Or get a trickle charger and leave it hooked up until you're ready to ride.
I'm just hoping that it's enough to just stand there in the (hopefully) non-freezing garage and not touching it at all....
Wouldnt it make sense just to go out and give it a little start up in the garage and leave it ticking over for a few mins? or better still just remove the battery..? it was a cosey -17 here this morning and -23 up in the hills nearby! temperatures risen from -11 to -4 though and the sky is gradually getting more and more orange, i fear some snow is heading in! again... to add to the 7" or so thats frozen...
Quote from Joe93 :Wouldnt it make sense just to go out and give it a little start up in the garage and leave it ticking over for a few mins? or better still just remove the battery..? it was a cosey -17 here this morning and -23 up in the hills nearby! temperatures risen from -11 to -4 though and the sky is gradually getting more and more orange, i fear some snow is heading in! again... to add to the 7" or so thats frozen...

From memory you need around 15 minutes of idling time to replenish the power you draw by starting an engine. That is assuming you do it on the first try. If you have a bitch to start motor you'll need even longer.

Snowing down here... again. Which helps the ice issue because now I have no idea where the hell it is.
snowing again
Quote from Stefani24 :I wish for the snow to be gone...I fear that my scooter won't start after the winter, because of dead battery etc.

Your Scooter, like 95% of other Scooters in the world, should have a kick start for this exact type of situation. Just simply turn the key into the ignition stage, then kick start the Scooter while holding the throttle open slightly.

Anyway, as for the snow....My town is still in about 10 inches of the stuff. My Car didn't have a chance for the first few days due to it being a RWD, 2 tonne barge, so I had to borrow my friends Micra, which went through the snow greatly. Luckily, the Snow thawed out enough for me to use my own car to get to Ireland for Christmas like I planned. The drive here was pretty uneventful as the Motorways have been treated. Ireland was, and still is a PITA though. I just about made it here, and my Car is staying put until the Snow thaws a bit.
Its getting hard to predict the weather here,one day its -8,one day its snowin and the next day its +6 degrees
Quote from Stefani24 :I wish for the snow to be gone...I fear that my scooter won't start after the winter, because of dead battery etc.

just drive it - like i do
drifitng is fun
get some semi-winter tires, not the default "slicks" and ull actually do pretty good in snow.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :just drive it - like i do
drifitng is fun
get some semi-winter tires, not the default "slicks" and ull actually do pretty good in snow.

actually, as a car driver i thank god that people around here don't think the same
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Your Scooter, like 95% of other Scooters in the world, should have a kick start for this exact type of situation. Just simply turn the key into the ignition stage, then kick start the Scooter while holding the throttle open slightly.

You forgot the whole "repeat 10 times since it's cold a 2 stroke" and also hold a brake on.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG