The online racing simulator
#1 - Zay
Help, almost no servers show up in server list!
Hello, I have a problem. It started yesterday. Only about 2-5 servers ever show up on the server list now. I dont think I have checked anything that shouldnt be off of, but Ive included a screenshot. Also, when I click join a specific server and type in a server I can connect to that server.
Thanks for your help,
zay
e: BS, cant upload the freakin screenie, damn internet explorer problems:scared:
Someone still using IE?

Start using Firefox, fixes a lot of problems already.

And upload the screenshot
#3 - Zay
Quote from cargame.nl :Someone still using IE?

Start using Firefox, fixes a lot of problems already.

And upload the screenshot

Ive always used IE, dont really wanna switch
When I try to upload screenie I get'internet explorer cannot display webpage'
Why do you have to "switch"? I have 5 browsers installed, usually use Firefox but they are all useful for trying out and testing what websites designs look like in each.
#5 - Zay
Quote from boothy :Why do you have to "switch"? I have 5 browsers installed, usually use Firefox but they are all useful for trying out and testing what websites designs look like in each.

Ok, I might try firefox, maybe tomorrow. But anyway, the problem has nothing to do with me having IE, so lets get back ontopic please
#6 - G!NhO
Nerds and their favorite browsers :doh:
Has nothing to do with favorite browsers or not. Uploading a screenshot is important to check which filters are used and second a browser could conflict with a network and/or could be a source of problems (ie. spyware).

If you don't have anything to add to conversation then just don't.
Quote from G!NhO :Nerds and their favorite browsers :doh:

Idiots still using IE6...
#9 - Zay
Hmm, sorry for noobish question... but is BMP even supported on the forum?
Why are you asking us, when on the attachment page there is a list of allowed attachments and max filesizes?
Quote from Zay :Hmm, sorry for noobish question... but is BMP even supported on the forum?

gif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png.
#12 - Zay
-
(Griphos) DELETED by Griphos
What does it say Up in the Left Corner ?

Quote :[No Reply *number*]

#14 - Zay
Quote from Zay :Huh?

You're Internet might be so slow that you cannot get a reply from the servers...

Check the Attachment. It should say:
Quote :[No Reply *number*]

Attached images
lfs_00000831.JPG
Yes, underneath that screenshot blabla there is a black text with... blabla xx of 123 servers (seems like 123 in your case)

But I think you need to switch empty to YES. If you search for servers in the middle of the Europian night you get a very low amount in return also.

You are using the Z28 patch aren't you?
#18 - Zay
Quote from cargame.nl :Yes, underneath that screenshot blabla there is a black text with... blabla xx of 123 servers (seems like 123 in your case)

But I think you need to switch empty to YES. If you search for servers in the middle of the Europian night you get a very low amount in return also.

You are using the Z28 patch aren't you?

No, I have never had emtey set to yes, unless I was goin to an empty server. And it happens whenever I try to see the server list, night or day. And where would I go to find the router settings? sorry. I am NOT a computer guy
#19 - Zay
Downloaded a clean version of LFS, still the same result.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG