The online racing simulator
A Simple'ish request
I have been looking for a program that can control the FOV using the forward G's in LFS Insim after searching in the wrong section for an hour Silver kindly did it right and found this..

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=63182

Unfortunately it doesnt work for me... i was wandering if anyone could fix this problem... maybe rejig(rewire) it so the FOV is controlled by the G's and not the speed, Great idea as it is..., i think it could be improved by using G's instead of Velocity.
#
1. reverse would have the same effect as forward
2. not all cars would be able to make much of a fov effect (so it seems looking at the code)

this is kinda how i mean..

FOV start........................80 deg ------>105 deg-------------------->120 deg
(XRT).G's....start (still)......0.00g--------->0.53g
(BMW)G's....start (Still).....0.00g-------------------------------------> 0.98g

For anyone that picks this up, You RULE!!
and thanks to Yamakawa for making this in the first place!
-
(slickstyle) DELETED by slickstyle
I don't know if someone did this, I'm sure this was already discused.
And yes, this can be done through insim.
thanx for the reply dude!, im going to go on another hunt through the forum, i looked the first time but couldnt find anything
Cheers Silver, i was looking on just the Programmer forum lol, shame it doesnt work anymore... you recon anyone can fix this?
Yea, someone should (hopefully) be able to fix it up for you.

Here something you can do - edit the first post in this thread; technically you should be able to change the thread title - change it to something with a significance to the topic on hand.

Secondly, post in Yamakawa's thread that I linked earlier - hopefully the bump will help to get some attention to it and someone might be tempted to make a new version.

Thirdly, send a PM to Yamakawa (he's still around - Last Activity: 1st December 2010 14:43) and maybe he'll fix it.

Good luck!
this is built into lfs isn't it? o.o

Options -> view -> 1g forward shift

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG