The online racing simulator
insim see ban list
hello guys i am currently codding a insim and as i am codding this insim to teach myself how to code(im a noob) i was trying to code something to show people banned and for it to show for how long and why and by who they where banned by. i was wondering if anyone had any bits of code that they would not mind sharing with me to allow me to use this in my insim
mysql and php
Quote from skywatcher122 :mysql and php

Did you even read ANY of his post? He was asking if someone could supply him with a certain area of code not what programme he needs to code it in.
oh sry for being stupid post I didn't really mean mysql and php actually it has a sample using dbs and send it to php form like this post from broken probably it would be good if he use prism by dygear
thanks for help i just made something in the insim with a gui in it thanks. will post the source when the ban gui is done
darn it failed my code. can any one help with just that bit of code?
What language?
#8 - amp88
Quote from tbofram :darn it failed my code. can any one help with just that bit of code?

Show us what you've written so far. How is it failing? Doesn't compile or compiles but fails when you run it?
haha sorry no it compiles alright but i was a noob and i popened a insim from a different server i was running. so that was why it was never working. problum solved now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG