The online racing simulator
Wikileaks - Some inconvenient truths.
(58 posts, closed, started )
#26 - Woz
What I love about all this is watching the goverments who claim to champion free speech and have a go at countries are being exposed and their true colours are starting to show.

I can see this story will fast become bigger than the US leak and Wikileaks and move into control over the internet and information.

The more the US is poked the more the wasp nest will be stirred.

I have my copy of insurance.aes256, I get the feel the key will be coming out real soon. When it does the name I will grep for is Dr David Kelly!
I support Wikileaks' ultimate cause. However, if the rumors I've seen of what is in insurance are true (the un-redacted cables), the key should not be released lightly. Not for an arrest for a non-sex related crime. Not even if Assange dies. He's just one man. Wikileaks is bigger than him now. This will cause the deaths of so many innocent and good people. I cannot ever support the un-redacted cables being released, under no circumstances.

I've also heard a few other rumors though... but everything is just rumors. No one knows for sure until the files are released one day, if ever.
#28 - 5haz
None of this however comes any closer to proving that we are all ruled by alien Jew lizards. Yes governments are willing to work together when they have common enemies, but this dosen't suggest they all work for the same people.

Being arrested for whistleblowing is nothing new either, people like to imagine that some time ago there was a wonderful time when we were all free and governments were nice and didn't have hidden motives, that time never existed and nothing released so far is particularly new or suprising if you look back through history.
Quote from 5haz :None of this however comes any closer to proving that we are all ruled by alien Jew lizards. Yes governments are willing to work together when they have common enemies, but this dosen't suggest they all work for the same people.

Being arrested for whistleblowing is nothing new either, people like to imagine that some time ago there was a wonderful time when we were all free and governments were nice and didn't have hidden motives, that time never existed and nothing released so far is particularly new or suprising if you look back through history.

Ah yes the elusive alien Jew lizards... i think some Area 51 documents would be helpful.

But really, I haven't heard anyone suggest all govts are ruled by the same people. Nor do I imagine that there was a time when governments were nice... we have come a long way from feudalism, but we have a long way to go to reach that goal for sure. That is what this is all about, trying to bring some transparency and accountability into the governments, using the internet. Not that it will necessarily work. but you've gotta give the guy props for trying, and not just saying meh
The thing is, this just pushes the world governments further on the road to censoring the internet. This episode gives them so much more motivation to control what happens on the internet, so much that you could even speculate if the governments staged this 'leak' themselves, because people will rebel against the government no matter what information is leaked.

So by leaking some pretty lame documents and blowing it way out of proportions, they get their motive for censorship and perhaps even a motive for the USA to attack more countries.

Oh my, conspiracy theories..
#31 - Woz
Quote from RasmusL :The thing is, this just pushes the world governments further on the road to censoring the internet. This episode gives them so much more motivation to control what happens on the internet, so much that you could even speculate if the governments staged this 'leak' themselves, because people will rebel against the government no matter what information is leaked.

So by leaking some pretty lame documents and blowing it way out of proportions, they get their motive for censorship and perhaps even a motive for the USA to attack more countries.

While this could happen it could also go the other way and people will react and stop this.

The arguments that the US gov have put forward have been heard many times before. In the 70s all the Vietnam war docs were leaked and today is sounding like a broken record.

The US has wanted to control the internet for years but people will find a way around that. The fuitile attempts to ddos wikileaks site show how little they know. The insurance file is out and there are now almost 1400 mirror sites

http://213.251.145.96/mirrors.html

The city of Berkeley are looking at making a resolution that declares Bradley Manning a hero.

The backlash about how the goverments around the world are reacting is building and people who believed that had free speech are starting to realise they don't.

Grab the popcorn this has lots of twists and turns to come
While this isn't completely relevent it's not only disturbing but, on another level, it makes a somewhat sad statement about where things may go.
Of course, those of us with a sense of humour will consider that this is on a par with Obama's Nobel prize.

Probably grabbing copies of Animal Farm and 1984 would be a good idea now before their banned for disclosing state secrets !

Faced with growing efforts to censor the release of embarrassing information by WikiLeaks and armed with at best a tenuous grasp of the concept of irony, US State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley today announced that the federal government has won the right to host “World Press Freedom Day” in May of 2011, and that the event will be held in Washington DC.

In his official statement Crowley said the move would prove the US commitment to “expand press freedom and the f ... tion in this digital age,” but comes at a time when the State Department is not only championing the attempt to silence the release of classified cables showing a variety of crimes by officials.
Indeed, it was just days ago that the State Department openly warned students at a major US university that if they intended to have any sort of ... ve” for any US citizen.
If after only a week of such releases (amounting to less than half of a percent of the overall leak) officials are already openly warning the public against even mentioning the leaks in polite company (and the politically ambitious are openly calling for the assassinations of media members responsible for the leaks), one can’t but wonder what position the freedom of the American press, or indeed the press in the Western world will be in by May. After another five months of this it may well be all but impossible to even cover the event.
http://news.antiwar.com/2010/1 ... -world-press-freedom-day/

And let's not forget that the US has an apparent belief that they can try an Australian citizen for treason.
It may come as a shock but it is only possible to commit an act of treason against ones own country. Or do we have a one world government ?

Not to mention that apparently it is acceptable in the US (and client drone states) to feel free to threaten to kill anyone, and their families, for daring to speak out and inform.
In my country this is called a crime, but if your an American (or client drone state member) then apparently this is encouraged behaviour.

If the US choses to read my emails, I chose to read theirs. It's called democracy.

And, speaking as an Australasian, don't threaten us with treason against the US.

We happen to be Sovereign States, never a part of the US.

And, here's the, ((a), it's up to you) future in the US. (and client drone states)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded
This public service announcement will air in all Walmart stores equipped with checkout screens.
Awww bless, have you been reading up on "Project Blue Beam" again?
Sorry Becky, but I'm being careful here (in this thread anyway) to keep away from anything which may be considered a 'conspiracy theory' !

The above link is simply (yet another) senior american military officer stating what is in fact public knowledge, and has been for many years.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTeQ...ayer_embedded#!
It has been announced by a number of people, including; Eckehardt Werthebach, former president of Germany's domestic intelligence service, Andreas von Bulow, state-secretary in the German Federal Ministry of Defence (1976-1980) and Minister for Research and Technology (1980-1982), Former Senior BBC Mideast Correspondent Alan Hart says on air that Israeli Mossad did 9/11 and much more in his revealing interview with Kevin Barrett http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDsW4DyyZvU, Pakistani General Gul, Former director of the Pakistani Intelligence Service, Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, Even US Intelligence, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded.

And of course, any enquiry into 911 by the Bush govt would be completely open and aimed at finding the truth, sorry, here's part of it's coverup. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... bwF2g&feature=related

And here's the commission itself saying it was lying.
The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.
http://spktruth2power.wordpres ... based-on-government-lies/

What is becoming clear is that there are a number of 'covert ops' which are going to become publicised as a result of the current round of skirmishing, the point to remember is they're generally 'conspiracy theories' until the truth comes out, then they become crimes.

Another thing to keep in mind, those who want to control information and bring in a Police State in the US are the same people who just voted 2.775 Billion in military aid to Israel.

"This funding sends a strong message, to both our enemies and allies, by providing more total dollars than ever before toward these rocket and missile defense programs," he said.
Rothman also confirmed that "when it comes to defense, military, and intelligence cooperation, the relationship between the US and Israel has never been stronger."
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/154727.html

And to quote Obama; Israel is "our strongest ally in the region and its only established democracy," Obama said, assuring his audience that "we must preserve our total commitment to our unique defense relationship with Israel by fully funding military assistance and continuing work on the Arrow and related missile defense programs." Such advanced multi-billion dollar systems he asserted, would help Israel "deter missile attacks from as far as Tehran and as close as Gaza." As if the starved, besieged and traumatized population of Gaza are about to develop intercontinental ballistic missiles.
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article6619.shtml

And this is the country which many in the military, intelligence, and political fields consider ran 911.

Makes you wonder which country some of the American (and British) leadership really support. Treason is a word that springs to mind.

Mind you, given the nearly comatosed nature of western society, a major war crime can be reported and proven, the illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq for example, and the war criminals responsible get rewarded by their states.

The Nuremburg Principles make this legal point very clearly.

Principle VI states,

"The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under international law:

(a) Crimes against peace:

(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;

(ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).

(b) War crimes:

Violations of the laws or customs of war which include, but are not limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation of slave labor or for any other purpose of the civilian population of or in occupied territory; murder or ill-treatment of prisoners of war or persons on the Seas, killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton destruction of cities, towns, or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity.

(c) Crimes against humanity:

Murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation and other inhumane acts done against any civilian population, or persecutions on political, racial, or religious grounds, when such acts are done or such persecutions are carried on in execution of or in connection with any crime against peace or any war crime."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Principles

Well, it seems to me that the US, Britain, Israel, (the list goes on) have clearly breached all of these completely, plus a large number of other international laws, we still appear to be waiting for the trials.

Ron Paul said it best in his book Revolution: A Manifesto: "Truth is treason in an empire of lies." Paul reiterated this principle of transparency in a recent interview. Paul said we need more WikiLeaks if we expect to live in a free society:

'In a free society we're supposed to know the truth,' Paul insisted. 'In a society where truth becomes treason, then we're in big trouble.'

Given the angry calls for action and today's developments of government proposals, not to mention the blight of Internet legislation already on the table, we will likely get the exact opposite of the free-flow of information that Paul is advocating. In fact, if history is any indicator, get ready for nothing less than the Patriot Act for the Internet!
http://www.activistpost.com/20 ... s-being-used-to.html#more

And here we go ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded
There goes the debate. You can't say you are carefully avoiding conspiracy theories and then post the two biggest conspiracy theories of the last 20 years in your last 2 posts... There goes any debate.

Look I agree Assange is innocent. The politicians are bastards, and the encroaching surveillance and police controls over our civic lives is following a worrying trend.

But the government aren't transmitting an obedience brain control signal, you don't need a foil hat, and a green lizard alien Jew flying a 747 into a building did not steal your Luke Skywalker doll as a child.
Facts here please Becky.

Seriously, and this is, I haven't claimed anything that IS NOT DOCUMENTED.
In fact there's far more.
Look at the people who are claiming that this is correct.
The 911 Commission state that they lied.

Check the evidence that i've posted and rationaly disprove it.

Intelligence agencies do carry out covert operations, why else do you have them ?

And if they can get away with this then they certainly win for the forseeable future.

And personally, as I don't live in a rapidly becoming fascist police state governed by criminals, it's far more your problem than mine.

The information is there, just try reading it, and as for why it's not in the mainstream media, work it out for yourself.

Or, just be happy living in a microchipped, controlled world.

It's not called the wikileaks thread for no reason. And I'm still undecided regarding Assange.
Quote from RasmusL :The thing is, this just pushes the world governments further on the road to censoring the internet. This episode gives them so much more motivation to control what happens on the internet, so much that you could even speculate if the governments staged this 'leak' themselves, because people will rebel against the government no matter what information is leaked.

Well, I dont think so. All the mirroring of Wikileaks content shows that it is rather impossible. Else could be done only by really official censorship as happens in China where net communication is closely monitored and distributed with permission. BTW. As I know Chinese managed to transfere most of communictaion from central hubs in US to their servers once so it is not so independent as it seems.

Whole of Assange case is for me a political correctness hoax. What do we know from the leaks? That diplomats apart from official statements have their own, quite realistic, opinions on some matters (which can be accessed in fact by some 3mln people in US). :doh: You know the definition of a diplomat? Someone who can tell you "get the f**k out" in a way that you are eager to take an exiting trip to a wonderful exotic place. So what would change is diplomats will use this political correct code in documents sealed as secret (not top secret )

BTW. No wonder Vlad Putin is now defending Assange for getting free worldwide promo as alfa male in the mafia state
#40 - DeKo
Quote from M.Mos :When asked "What about 9/11?",
Assange said:
Quote :I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies,

Wow, there is an example of what selective quoting can do. Here is the actual quote.

Quote :
What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud."

By quoting what you did, you made it look like he was talking about 9/11 conspiracies. What he was actually talking about was something totally different.
I'm not getting involved in this however this is a very interesting thread...and what's more I do agree with good old Racer X...
Quote from Racer X NZ :
It's not called the wikileaks thread for no reason. And I'm still undecided regarding Assange.

Frankly speaking I dont get what is he aiming for a bit further than "unveiling the truth" (which rather calms down a lot of speculations on conspiracy... or makes the deeper ).

What do you think?
#43 - 5haz
Its a shame that Julian Assange's legit movement is going to get polluted by and ascociated with the usual deluded lunatics.
Quote from 5haz :Its a shame that Julian Assange's legit movement is going to get polluted by and ascociated with the usual deluded lunatics.

It's a crazy old world isn't it.. Basically you can never know what's true and what's a 'conspiracy' nowadays..
#45 - 5haz
Quote from Boris Lozac :It's a crazy old world isn't it.. Basically you can never know what's true and what's a 'conspiracy' nowadays..

It just annoys me that people think 'just because its alternative, its 100% true'. Wikileaks's evidence comes straight from the horses mouth, rather than through some misguided idiot's blog page.
The whole thing I think just told us alot of what we already knew anyways. The only thing it really told us was that US Government has virtually no web security.
Quote from 5haz :It just annoys me that people think 'just because its alternative, its 100% true'. Wikileaks's evidence comes straight from the horses mouth, rather than through some misguided idiot's blog page.

well, I think world would be much better when unveiling the truth considers any felonius conspirac. Not the conspiracy of diplomacy sausage making recipe.
Quote from Cornys :The whole thing I think just told us alot of what we already knew anyways. The only thing it really told us was that US Government has virtually no web security.

yes and no. The cables, so far yes. Told us a lot of odd facts and a lot of the diplomacy tactics. Nothing earth-shattering. It is speculated that Wikileaks has been given some pretty damning stuff though, which is yet to be revealed.

The Collateral Murder video however, was a huge deal, and makes the US military look extremely bad. IIRC, Wikileaks also broke news of corruption in Kenya's government and genocide in Kenya, which earned them some serious honors. Also corruption in Iceland's banking system or something I think...

it's not just a US thing, Wikileaks will run with whatever they are given.
I wonder if wikileaks holds any info on the Russians killing the Polish primeminister.
Quote from 5haz :It just annoys me that people think 'just because its alternative, its 100% true'.

I comepletely agree, most of these people don't listen to any music that more than 100 other people listen to either, because it would be too mainstream lol
This thread is closed

Wikileaks - Some inconvenient truths.
(58 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG