The online racing simulator
12 Hours of Kyoto Grand Prix: Protests

State your protest here:

Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap,
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Include a replay with at least 10s before and 10s after the event you are protesting.

*** Protests must be lodged within 1 hour of the end of the affected driver's stint. ***

If corner numbers are necessary please use the following map:

• The correct lap: lap 2 (in LFS)
• The cars (/teams) involved: #41; #48
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 2, Sector 1, T1
• And a short description from your point of view: #48 and #41 are side by side, #48 turns across #41 in T1, making both lose loads of places and causing damage

replay coming later
#3 - amp88
Quote from Deutschland2007 :• The correct lap: lap 2 (in LFS)
• The cars (/teams) involved: #41; #48
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 2, Sector 1, T1
• And a short description from your point of view: #48 and #41 are side by side, #48 turns across #41 in T1, making both lose loads of places and causing damage

replay coming later

We've taken a look at this and decided to give a warning to car #41 for contributing to an incident. No penalty to either team. #48 gives #41 just enough room at the apex but #41 understeers across the track into #48.
#4 - CSF
• The cars (/teams) involved: #41; #07
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 39 (GT2), Sector 2, T9
• And a short description from your point of view: #07 Divebombs #41 into T9 hits the 41 going slowly into the corner as a result of the divebomb. Both lose time, but whats the point of trying to divebomb a slower class like that into the fastest corner of the track?
We Include the following in our protest:
• Lap 42,
• Cars involved #7 and #41
• Lap 41 form our point of view
• coming into the fast right corner under the bridge, the gt2 #41 first went offline, then wanted to rejoin it when #7 car was there

Replay coming when our guy has finished.
Quote from CSF :• The cars (/teams) involved: #41; #07
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 39 (GT2), Sector 2, T9
• And a short description from your point of view: #07 Divebombs #41 into T9 hits the 41 going slowly into the corner as a result of the divebomb. Both lose time, but whats the point of trying to divebomb a slower class like that into the fastest corner of the track?

Quote from PwrSlave :We Include the following in our protest:
• Lap 42,
• Cars involved #7 and #41
• Lap 41 form our point of view
• coming into the fast right corner under the bridge, the gt2 #41 first went offline, then wanted to rejoin it when #7 car was there

Replay coming when our guy has finished.

Both protests will be treated as one protest.
• Lap 19
• Cars involved #44 and # 22
• Lap 19 in our point of view
• Car #22 hit car #44 in overtaking and after that car #44 lost 15/20 sec.
#8 - amp88
Quote from CSF :• The cars (/teams) involved: #41; #07

Quote from PwrSlave :• Cars involved #7 and #41

Quote from rc10racer :Both protests will be treated as one protest.

We've reviewed this incident and decided to give a warning to car #07 for contributing to an incident because of lag. The #07 car has a high ping (due to location), making it harder to predict for other drivers. This should be taken into consideration by #07's driver and more care should be taken when attempting to lap or overtake other drivers.
#9 - amp88
Quote from RRT RABBIT :• Lap 19
• Cars involved #44 and # 22
• Lap 19 in our point of view
• Car #22 hit car #44 in overtaking and after that car #44 lost 15/20 sec.

After reviewing this we've decided to apply a drive through penalty to car #22 for causing an avoidable incident. The #22 moves back towards the racing line and knocks #44 off the track, costing it time. Incidentally the #44 car could have chosen to back off earlier and let the #22 through more easily.
Quote from amp88 :After reviewing this we've decided to apply a drive through penalty to car #22 for causing an avoidable incident. The #22 moves back towards the racing line and knocks #44 off the track, costing it time. Incidentally the #44 car could have chosen to back off earlier and let the #22 through more easily.

Sorry to the core car, but common, DT for the tiniest tap ever, its hard to see under the bridge without nightvison hax anyway. should of given a bit of leeway (or however you spell it..) for that :'(
-
(turbofreak) DELETED by turbofreak
-
(spannemann) DELETED by rc10racer : causing to get confused, reposted post another team member
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Seb66
Edit of Spannemann post:

• The correct lap: 98 (#53) & 126 (#01)
• The cars involved: #53 - #01
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 98 (#53) Lap 126 (#01), after Sector 1
• And a short description from your point of view:
So after Split 1 Team #01 wanted to pass Team #53. In my opinion i drived
on the right side in this situation maybe Car #01 could pass me left side but he waited and drived side by side on long straight with Car #53. After the long straight he crashed me and drived straight that i can´t get the right corner and they tooked me out.
• The correct lap: 117 (#53)
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 117 (#53), after Sector 1

In the fast right turn after driving trough under the bridge after split 1 #01 wants to overtake #53 at any price, jumps over the inner curb and pressed #53 to the outside
Quote from petric_10 :Edit of Spannemann post:

• The correct lap: 98 (#53) & 126 (#01)
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 98 (#53) Lap 126 (#01), after Sector 1
So after Split 1 Team #01 wanted to pass Team #53. In my opinion i drived
on the right side in this situation maybe Car #01 could pass me left side but he waited and drived side by side on long straight with Car #53. After the long straight he crashed me and drived straight that i can´t get the right corner and they tooked me out.

Racing incident, protest denied.
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
Quote from phoenixIlooka :• The correct lap: 117 (#53)
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 117 (#53), after Sector 1

In the fast right turn after driving trough under the bridge after split 1 #01 wants to overtake #53 at any price, jumps over the inner curb and pressed #53 to the outside

After reviewing this incident we've decided to give a warning to car #53 for not respecting the lapping move #01 was attempting to perform. The #53 car turns in across the nose of the #01 car, depriving it of racing room.
• The correct lap, 75 of #46 cq`s gt2 car
• The cars (/teams) involved: #46 cq gt2 and #41 C.Ford (also gt2 driver)
• The lap/sector/time75 lap, first sector
• And a short description from Dzban`s point of view: "I took the inside line at corner exit, i left enough space for C.Ford, he touched me a few times and then pushed me, what caused my spin"

• The correct lap: 174 of #05 cq`s gt1 car
• The cars (/teams) involved: #05 cq gt1 and #48 P.Diaz
• The lap/sector/time: 174 lap, first sector
• And a short description from P.Goik`s point of view:" I wanted to return to my fast line and i got hit by P.Diaz.
Quote from GuRu_PL :• The correct lap, 75 of #46 cq`s gt2 car
• The cars (/teams) involved: #46 cq gt2 and #41 C.Ford (also gt2 driver)
• The lap/sector/time75 lap, first sector
• And a short description from Dzban`s point of view: "I took the inside line at corner exit, i left enough space for C.Ford, he touched me a few times and then pushed me, what caused my spin"

This protest was lodged outside the 1 hour window from the end of the affected driver's stint. Therefore this protest is invalid.

Quote from GuRu_PL :• The correct lap: 174 of #05 cq`s gt1 car
• The cars (/teams) involved: #05 cq gt1 and #48 P.Diaz
• The lap/sector/time: 174 lap, first sector
• And a short description from P.Goik`s point of view:" I wanted to return to my fast line and i got hit by P.Diaz.

After reviewing this we have decided to apply a drive through penalty for car #48 for causing an avoidable incident.
#17 - CSF
• The correct lap: 193 and 194 (GT0)
• The cars (/teams) involved: #05 and #41
• The lap/sector/time: 193 lap and 194. t9 and oval respectively.
• Conquest hit us up the back into t9 on lap 193... then on 194 appears to deliberately hit us on the oval section of 194, wrecking our left rear tyre...
• The correct lap: 159 (#01)
• The cars involved: #01 - #53
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 159 (#01), Sector 1

car #53 turns down on car #01 rear left after #01 has overtaken getting us loose. thats 3 times that they have hit us (me)

coincidence that its evo gt2 where evo gt0 is p2
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
Quote from BreadC :• The correct lap: 159 (#01)
• The cars involved: #01 - #53
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 159 (#01), Sector 1

car #53 turns down on car #01 rear left after #01 has overtaken getting us loose. thats 3 times that they have hit us (me)

coincidence that its evo gt2 where evo gt0 is p2

Nothing in the incident, protest denied
Quote from CSF :• The correct lap: 193 and 194 (GT0)
• The cars (/teams) involved: #05 and #41
• The lap/sector/time: 193 lap and 194. t9 and oval respectively.
• Conquest hit us up the back into t9 on lap 193... then on 194 appears to deliberately hit us on the oval section of 194, wrecking our left rear tyre...

We are investigating this incident but have not yet reached a conclusion.
• The correct lap: GT2 208
• The cars (/teams) involved: 41 & 48
• The lap/sector/time: 208, S1, Turn 4
• And a short description from your point of view: 48 outbrakes inside 41, but on exit 48 is still alongside. 41 cuts across 48 and puts into the gravel.
Quote from racer hero :• The correct lap: GT2 208
• The cars (/teams) involved: 41 & 48
• The lap/sector/time: 208, S1, Turn 4
• And a short description from your point of view: 48 outbrakes inside 41, but on exit 48 is still alongside. 41 cuts across 48 and puts into the gravel.

Final warning to #41 for giving no room on the exit for #48
• The correct lap: GT2 216
• The cars (/teams) involved: 05, 48
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 216, Sector 2, Oval
• And a short description from your point of view: 05 turns left into 48 on the straight.
Quote from racer hero :• The correct lap: GT2 216
• The cars (/teams) involved: 05, 48
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 216, Sector 2, Oval
• And a short description from your point of view: 05 turns left into 48 on the straight.

This protest will be investigated along with the #05 vs #41 protest above after the race.
#25 - b0rn
• The correct lap: GT0 239
• The cars (/teams) involved: 06, 27
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 239, Sector 2, before the Oval
• And a short description from your point of view: #06 wanted to lap #27. During the overtake car #27 lagged and goes to the inside and appeared in our car (#06)
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG