The online racing simulator
Shop LFS this Xmas
(12 posts, started )
Shop LFS this Xmas
What better way to say "HI" to a friend this xmas, but with an LFS post card.

Maybe if we all send LFS post cards in place of Xmas cards this year...all the cash will motivate the Devs...nothing talks like money.

So rush to LFS WORLD and snap up those post cards today.

The stickers stick I Moved some after a year and they stuck again...

sANTa

(disclaimer) AAnt receives no Monterrey reimbursement for said post
I believe you mean monetary reimbursement.
Quote from robubba :I believe you mean monetary reimbursement.

I was never any good with money, sorry.

AAnt
Aant, you really don't mind that you go on everyones nerves now? What's up with you man, stop with the stupid threads..
Is there any tool for the admins that will block users from making new threads? I think there is ...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Aant, you really don't mind that you go on everyones nerves now? What's up with you man, stop with the stupid threads..

Doesn't get on mine, and don't even say it's because I make pointless threads too. It's interesting and weird and cool.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Aant, you really don't mind that you go on everyones nerves now? What's up with you man, stop with the stupid threads..

When you think about it, its quite stupid being annoyed about someone posting frequently on an internet forum.
Quote from mcintyrej :When you think about it, its quite stupid being annoyed about someone posting frequently on an internet forum.

gotta entertain themselfs somehow
anyone else going to...... ok in before the lock

no more please!!!!

Shop LFS this Xmas
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG