The online racing simulator
F1FOX Video
(15 posts, started )
F1FOX Video
wow a car going around all on its own!!

i didnt wanna join before i saw that but i DO now, what a unique and thoughtful video!
lol, theirs only one car per race?
No, its a promotional video, to attract racers
so u can get more people in your vid

to be honest, ANYONE can make a vid with 1 car going round. whats different about your team compared to others?

genius video tho, i LOVE it. DoNs videos are crap compared, i mean who needs to put thought in when u can just have a car driving around?!?!?!
Took me 5 tries to not spin out during the race.

Anyway, Im setting up a server now if you wanna come and race and join. S2 only
race? it was 1 lap man!

i deffo wanna join now! the leader cant drive 1 lap!

can i join please
Sure. Try and join now. Its 5 laps at SO 1. Put a white [ , then put white F1FOX and another white ] infront of your name. There! Now all you have to do is send me an e-mail answering the following questions:
Your requested username for the team
Your requested position in team (ex. Racer, Moderator all of which can still race)
And your fastest time.

Ill e-mail you the password when you have answered at
zdude667@yahoo.com
Sooooo much scarcasm.

Regards to the vid: If its a promotional video, you want to show bumper to bumper racing, over taking, custom views, a full grid and a "wow" factor.

Imaging it like this. You watch a trailer for a new movie, lets say Disneys "Cars" for example. That trailer is what will either rake in millions of customers, or it will discourage them. They take the best bits, funny, sad, whatever and put it into a small 1 - 2 minute clip.

If you were translate it over to LFS, you will need the Wow factor of the close, fast paced racing and some spins (after all, everyone spins off. No one is perfect) some camera angles to add to that and a nice music track to set it all off. All of which will either rake in loads of potential racers or discourage them.

IMO this is wavering on the discouraging end of the see-saw.

My 2 cents.
If you're only going to use one car, you could at least use an spr instead of mpr replay. The lag jolts at the start and the corners aren't too visually impressive.
omg that was the best video ever
Quote from cannonfodder :If you're only going to use one car, you could at least use an spr instead of mpr replay. The lag jolts at the start and the corners aren't too visually impressive.

It IS a .spr file. Fraps is a bit laggy so it tends to do that.
what kinda pc are you running/
seriously..even watching this emo -> :Kick_Can_ is more interesting than this spr...
Run it at half the speed, and then capture at half the FPS you normally do. Just speed it up later. It really works.

F1FOX Video
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG