The online racing simulator
co-ords [track XY coordinates]
(8 posts, started )
Is there some way, to get the co-ords, like, using mouse, and it shows x,y?
Quote from Krammeh :Is there some way, to get the co-ords, like, using mouse, and it shows x,y?

What are you talking about?
I am coding the safe zones, on my cruise server for a second map, but the pit box lane is not "straight", it has a stupid curve in it.

So while I am coding the X and Y co-ordinates, I have to do it in lots of little boxes. Now, this is VERY frustrating to have to drive the car about, and finding them, using a command to show my current XYZ position.

I want there to put a function, so that I can click my mouse on a picture, and it shows me the xyz variables where the mouse is.
any conclusion?
#5 - PoVo
Quote from Krammeh :I am coding the safe zones, on my cruise server for a second map, but the pit box lane is not "straight", it has a stupid curve in it.

So while I am coding the X and Y co-ordinates, I have to do it in lots of little boxes. Now, this is VERY frustrating to have to drive the car about, and finding them, using a command to show my current XYZ position.

I want there to put a function, so that I can click my mouse on a picture, and it shows me the xyz variables where the mouse is.

I forget the packet name, but it tells you when a player enters/leaves pits. I will post the packet name later...

EDIT: The packet name is IS_PLA
You think he didn't figure it out in 3 years?
#7 - PoVo
Quote from Nadeo4441 :You think he didn't figure it out in 3 years?

Oh, right, sorry. The other guy bumped it, so I thought it was a new thread.
probably a good idea to post just incase tbh

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG