Do you believe in NWO?
(31 posts, started )

Poll : Do you believe in NWO?

No
Dont care
Yes
Not sure
Quote from Racer X NZ :
In addition, the two South Koreans killed were marines, not civilians, stationed in a military town.

If you're going to use people's deaths as your soapbox, at least do your research properly.

Four people were killed, of which two were Marines, and two were civilian construction workers.

As for allegations by the North that the South fired into North Korean waters, it would be true if you considered North Korea's border as the legitimate one. But North Korea's claim is bollocks, because the only legitimate maritime border there is the Northern Limit Line, drawn in 1953. Now, it is possible that South Korean artillery may have landed in [real] North Korean waters, but that is extremely unlikely for three reasons: the South Korean firing is part of a monthly drill and is always directed away from the border, the South Korean government has nothing to gain from provoking the North so overtly, and the military base on the island faces the south-west, making shots to the west and south-west the most logical choice for training.

The North Korean government has been pissing about the NLL on and off since 1973. Strangely enough, it made no issue of the NLL for 20 years between 1953 to 1973. They actually recognised and agreed on the validity of the NLL in 1991, in the Inter-Korean Basic Agreement. Now, they're challenging it again for no legitimate reason.
I think conspiracy theories like this are a modern replacement for religion. When people figure out that there's no God that controls society it must be something else. You'd think that with things like Wikileaks we'd have a few documents regarding aliens, 9/11, NWO and <insert other conspiracy theory> as well?

Meh, just meh.
Quote from Racer X NZ :No, it's all just a crazy conspiracy theory,
After all if it was real you'd have US Presidents, world leaders, etc always talking about it.

why would they talk about it if they cause it?

you have to read much more to realize that these things are happening behind the curtains...you will never meet these people...you think US president is making his own decisions? maybe americans believe that...
just watch the video i posted above about pharmacy - it was them who payed goverment to push their drugs to market...why would politicians then talk about it?

same things are happening in each country, even in china...its called lobbying...the more powerful country is - the more control lobbyist want

Quote from FPVaaron :
-zeitgeist-
Enjoy

i watched that once, few years ago and i had to turn it off after an hour...full of crap - just brainwashing propaganda...you have to find your own sources...and whats better - try to experience it

oh, exactly like DeKo said:
Quote from DeKo :
RE the Zeitgeist films, both of them are very well made and watchable, and put some good points across, but they also contain a lot of bullshit. People need to start using their brains, listening to different opinions and thinking them through is all very well, and is essential, but ffs don't believe everything you see or hear just because somebody made it into a film.

--------
Quote from cargame.nl : Nah, it does. Track voting is on for many weeks now.

You are right, democracy is here...partially...you have freedome of speech(mostly), you can vote in elections, you can choose your own way...thats pretty much it...but there are many things you cannot change, if you look at the EU parliament youll find them (or just ask germans if they wanted to pay for greece)

Quote from dawesdust_12 :The fact that some paki-jews are running my planet.. No thanks.

neither do I as mentioned above

Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo : It's a well known, documented fact that (again, for example), here in Canada doctors are given bonus material for selling "x" amount of certain drugs in a year (read: free trips and whatnot).

same in here, and youre right about painkillers and other psychodrugs

Quote from MadCatX :majod made it sound like there was some sort of masterplan behind the pharmaceutical companies to make us all sick and weak. Dunno how about you, but I find that pretty much stupid in every concievable way. Medicine works, compare life expectancy in developed and developing countries. (nothing personal, majod )

I know what you mean and im sorry it sounded like that, i didnt mean it that way... but for example you can watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ;feature=player_embedded#! (eng + cz subs)

and multiply it by <insert large number> and then square it...thats the effect of all those medications of which you see ads in buses, in tv, on the internet - quick and cheap (or not) solutions for your health problems...personally i avoid drugs as much as i can, when im ill o dont visit doctor unless after few days i sence its getting worse, if he prescribes me something, ill then decide which ill buy and then take...most of my life i dont take any of them (except multivitamins)...
now i dont know if its a worldwide masterplan - the fact is there - they are making money on our illness and they need us to be ill. and they are using stupidity of people to convince them they really need their medications...why do you think there are milions of people who take a pill when they have a headache? do you think they really need that pill? (obviously im not talking about people who really need that pill )

Quote from samjh :The North Korean government has been pissing about the NLL on and off since 1973. Strangely enough, it made no issue of. the NLL for 20 years between 1953 to 1973 They actually recognised and agreed on the validity of the NLL in 1991, in the Inter-Korean Basic Agreement. Now, they're challenging it again for no legitimate reason.

actually the korean question friend's of mine it just fit in there, but made me think about it and i consider it MIGHT be true, i wouldnt be surprised if there will be proof about it and it makes sence for me...

ive also read lots of articles about israel and those are things that i dont believe...but maybe something will convince me later
Quote from majod :Do you believe in NWO? that we are controlled by a small group of people? that democracy doesnt actually exist? etc.

I think you have failed to apply Hanlon's razor.
Quote :You are right, democracy is here...partially...you have freedome of speech(mostly), you can vote in elections, you can choose your own way...thats pretty much it...but there are many things you cannot change

That is also called democracy: not everyone has the same opinion as you.

The biggest threat to democracy is failure to think critically. You need to be skeptic of what other people tell you.
Conspiracy theorists make a different mistake: they are not critical about their own ways of thinking.
I think you're gonna need a lot more than cryptic speechwriter rhetoric and catch phrases to convince me that the government wants to enslave me and everyone else.
How about this cleverly doctored photo?

Now do you believe?!

Do you believe in NWO?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG