The online racing simulator
Improvement for Scawen
(23 posts, started )
#1 - Be2K
Improvement for Scawen
#2 - herki
How's that an improvement? It looks like every other "I want status updates" request to me.
Quote from herki :Justified reply

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive, are they?

OP is a refreshing variation on the theme :nol2:
Good idea...
What exactly is this going to help achieve? Pointless thread IMHO.
Developer Log.. Earth-Date November 10th:

I got out of bed. My kids jumped on my stomach.. not fun! I shooed them out of the room and turned to kiss my wife. I then wandered down the hall, stepped on a toy car and fell on my head.. Ouch I exclaimed. I finally managed to sit down in front of my G27, and give a few laps... I then open up the IDE and enter tyrePhysics.cpp.

I work for 8 hours, changing variables and writing if statements.

I then go upstairs, eat dinner, put my kids to bed. Have sex with my wife and pass out.

Do we really need a bunch of this being posted?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Developer Log.. Earth-Date November 10th:

I got out of bed. My kids jumped on my stomach.. not fun! I shooed them out of the room and turned to kiss my wife. I then wandered down the hall, stepped on a toy car and fell on my head.. Ouch I exclaimed. I finally managed to sit down in front of my G27, and give a few laps... I then open up the IDE and enter tyrePhysics.cpp.

I work for 8 hours, changing variables and writing if statements.

I then go upstairs, eat dinner, put my kids to bed. Have sex with my wife and pass out.

Do we really need a bunch of this being posted?

Yes.
Then you need a life. I have faith that Scawen will get something released when he is ready. Do we really need to read about how after he finished that crazy function, he had a quick wank and drive?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Then you need a life. I have faith that Scawen will get something released when he is ready. Do we really need to read about how after he finished that crazy function, he had a quick wank and drive?

Yes.
We need a bar on the main site of 'target wanks per month' which fills up with each one he has.
Finally a thread with intelligence.
Quote from Crashgate3 :We need a bar on the main site of 'target wanks per month' which fills up with each one he has.

LOL. . I would love to see a chart like that. Perhaps also a live web feed...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL. . I would love to see a chart like that. Perhaps also a live web feed...

Too far.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL. . I would love to see a chart like that. Perhaps also a live web feed...

Way too far.

I don't know why, But I just have this mindblowing urge to copy everyone on this thread.

(Kinda like the topic. )
Join the dark side. We don't have cookies, but we have live web feeds.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Join the dark side. We don't have cookies, but we have live web feeds.

I'll make a feed for you any day.
Re: Improvement for Scawen
Who else can't wait till Scawen see's this and just says something along the lines of 'I have a thing called a diary and it's private so quit bugging me while I program your game'
Quote from MattsterGT :Who else can't wait till Scawen see's this and just says something along the lines of 'I have a thing called a diary and it's private so quit bugging me while I program your game'

ME.

Guys, go play Rfactor2 when it comes out, and then come back when Scawen release new Patches. I think it is taking longer than even suspected Scawen. There is more as one good Sim out there, dont make this religious.

Sometimes i think, some people make Scawen to prophet and waiting for any word of him.
I think better to ask Scawen when going to be realised the new patch with scirocco and rockingham track.
Wrong gender!

Improvement for Scawen
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG