The online racing simulator
LFS Forum - Delete my username
(12 posts, closed, started )
#1 - llew
Hey, I dont play LFS anymore and dont want this website coming up when my names googled so could some admin please delete my username please?

Thanks,

Llew.
llew llew llew llew llew llew
llew llew llew llew llew llew

hopefully this increases the chance of this page coming up in future.
didn't find your name on google... Llew
Even if your name was deleted, the google search would still display it.
You can delete your LFS account on the main LFS site but I don't think it deletes your forum account, you can't usually delete them as it would mess up all the old threads due too all the missing posts from deleted accounts.
It wouldn't mess up posts. You can delete your posts manually, and the forum won't be broken. Just any links pointing to your posts will result in an error page. But that's normal.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :It wouldn't mess up posts. You can delete your posts manually, and the forum won't be broken. Just any links pointing to your posts will result in an error page. But that's normal.

except that it's bad form... i didn't check his posting history, but if he asked or answered any questions, deleting his posts would leave those threads in a horrible mess.

if you want an example, please feel free to PM me, and i'll show you one.

</former other-forum moderator>
The account could be deleted with the posts remaining, but stripped of the username, avatar and signature and all other personal info, commonly implemented by assigning them to the "Guest" or "Anonymous" user.
yes that is standard vb behaviour upon deleting an account. Its posts would just be made by Guest then.

But standard for LFS account deletion (requestable through your account details page on lfs.net) is a deletion of everything that is publically visible. So the LFS account is removed, all related LFS stats, and also the forum account and all posts by that user are pruned. Threads started by that person are removed entirely.
#10 - Be2K
Quote from Victor :yes that is standard vb behaviour upon deleting an account. Its posts would just be made by Guest then.

But standard for LFS account deletion (requestable through your account details page on lfs.net) is a deletion of everything that is publically visible. So the LFS account is removed, all related LFS stats, and also the forum account and all posts by that user are pruned. Threads started by that person are removed entirely.

is that the way which eric takes to show that he has only one post ? xD
Could you please delete my name because I can't log into the game with this account and I would like to make another account with the same Gmail so please delete this one!
Quote from Gosho666 :Could you please delete my name because I can't log into the game with this account and I would like to make another account with the same Gmail so please delete this one!

We don't do such technical support requests from forum threads.
Please use the "Contact us" button.
This thread is too old and does not refer to a website bug, will close it now.
This thread is closed

(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG