The online racing simulator
Can't decide what wheel
(48 posts, started )
If we pretend that I wanted to get the G25, how much is the noise compared to DFGT?
very little difference in noise between the g25 and the dfgt.
Quote from Bose321 :Something you don't have.

you.

nope.avi

ZOMG dat was not the question, it was DFGT or G25!1!

seriously dude, what age are you?
Quote from dadge :very little difference in noise between the g25 and the dfgt. seriously dude, what age are you?

Seriosly dude, do you think I am serious?
Considering it's the same as all your posts you make, I'm convinced that this retard osting is in fact, the real you.
Quote from Bose321 :Seriosly dude, do you think I am serious?

serious is something i have never put you down as. stupid, yeah for sure. slow, yip. i've thought that about you too. there's loads of other things. but i can say, with honesty, serious is something i have never called you.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Considering it's the same as all your posts you make, I'm convinced that this retard osting is in fact, the real you.

Keep thinking all you want, I don't give a damn.
Quote from dadge :serious is something i have never put you down as. stupid, yeah for sure. slow, yip. i've thought that about you too. there's loads of other things. but i can say, with honesty, serious is something i have never called you.

Well, same for you then mate.
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
Quote from Bose321 :Keep thinking all you want, I don't give a damn.

Well, same for you then mate.

you obviously do, because you keep coming back with your kindergarden responces. what was that last one? "i know you are but what am i?"
keep not giving a damn, it shows us you really care
Quote from dadge :you obviously do, because you keep coming back with your kindergarden responces. what was that last one? "i know you are but what am i?"
keep not giving a damn, it shows us you really care

Yes, I care alot that some random guys on LFSForum don't like me. Totally dude.
nobody said they didn't like you. feeling self concious?
you show me (in this thread) where people have said they don't like you. i've said you're slow but i didn't say i didn't like you. i know you're only here to maintain the smart/dumb ratio.
i'm sure you'll post again because you're too dumb to know when to stop. you could proove me wrong and not post. then i'd look like a fool.
Quote from dadge :you obviously do, because you keep coming back with your kindergarden responces.

Why don't you, Mr. 40 years old businessman with highest grades, stop arguing with someone who, in your opinion, doesn't matches your mountain high level of intellect?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Why don't you, Mr. 40 years old businessman with highest grades, stop arguing with someone who, in your opinion, doesn't matches your mountain high level of intellect?

i hope you cleaned your arse when you pulled that one out.
and for the record. i'm not arguing. i'm poking sticks at a dummy.
Quote from dadge :i hope you cleaned your arse when you pulled that one out.
and for the record. i'm not arguing. i'm poking sticks at a dummy.

But serious now. Im sorry Dadge and Dustin. Ill stop acting like this. And I mean that.
thanks again dadge for your reply, and for this funny thread

keeps me entertained while in school
Quote from Bose321 :But serious now. Im sorry Dadge and Dustin. Ill stop acting like this. And I mean that.

i guess only time will tell.....
buy G25

I have a DFGT now I will buy G25 or G27
I have decided to invest in the Fanatec Porsche 911 Carerra Wheel, after scouting ebay, amazon, and several reviews. Good quality wheel with 3 pedals and 6+1 shifter. With shipping $172. Less than a used G25.

http://www.fanatec.de
i would go for the g27, the g27 is noisy, and the wheel does lack buttons (does not effect me)

but ajustable pedals would be amazing, that alone is worth it.

the shifter is better built, and feels much more realistic, but you lose sequential.

the sequential is not that great, or even used often by me, and you can always use the paddles or even rig something up yourself to use instead, for those cars.

so i say a g27.
Quote from logitekg25 :i would go for the g27, the g27 is noisy, and the wheel does lack buttons (does not effect me)

the shifter is better built, and feels much more realistic, but you lose sequential.

the sequential is not that great, or even used often by me, and you can always use the paddles or even rig something up yourself to use instead, for those cars.

so i say a g27.

thank's for your informative reply :-)
no problem
#46 - Zay
Quote from logitekg25 :i would go for the g27, the g27 is noisy, and the wheel does lack buttons (does not effect me)

so i say a g27.

What he sayd, and it lacks buttons? it has 4 moe than the G25 on the wheel:P So yea, go with the G25
i said the g25 lacks buttons, the g27 has plenty...and the g25 has enough for me, but everyone says that it lacks buttons...

just think, what will you use each button for? think for the future too..or maybe gt5. so you want horn, ignition, lights, wipers, look left/right/back, maybe spec, reset, a hotkey to see tire temp, suspension damage, some text...thats all on my g25, all working perfectly.
Chris.. you typo-d.

Can't decide what wheel
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG