The online racing simulator
Oh my Dennis!
Congrats, and I really hope for you that you find sponsors.

I wish you the best of luck!
Hey guys, just to give you an update.

For next season I'm most likely to have a paid ride in Formula ADAC in germany. which is overvelming, something that i've never as much as dreamt of, i mean a paid ride? amazing.
Great stuff. Good luck next year.
Quote from Dennis93 :Hey guys, just to give you an update.

For next season I'm most likely to have a paid ride in Formula ADAC in germany. which is overvelming, something that i've never as much as dreamt of, i mean a paid ride? amazing.

Awesome - I'll be crossing my fingers for you

Now you can use your own cash to buy my plane ticket.
I watched this on TV the other week, really well drove dennis, total domination!

Holy shit! Congrats mate! You lucky son of a...
Damn, how did I miss this topic??

Grats mate, impressive stuff!!

What are you up to for next year?
Hell yea Dennis. Four F1 drivers came thru there, so all you gotta do is win it again
Am insanely jealous!!!!!!
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
I keep looking out for next years ADAC Masters Weekend Round summaries. I might upload the stuff so If you win, we all know it^^

23.04. - 25.04.2011 Motorsport Arena Oschersleben (D)
13.05. - 15.05.2011 Sachsenring (D)
10.06. - 12.06.2011 Circuit Zolder (B)
08.07. - 10.07.2011 Nürburgring (sprint configuration) (D) / feeder to the German Truck-GP
12.08. - 14.08.2011 Red Bull-Ring (Spielberg) (A)
02.09. - 04.09.2011 EuroSpeedway Lausitz (sprint configuration) (D)
16.09. - 18.09.2011 TT Circuit Assen (NL)
30.09. - 02.10.2011 Hockenheimring (GP configuration) (D)
Red Bull ring? is that A1 ring?
Quote from BlueFlame :Red Bull ring? is that A1 ring?

yeah... the old Österreichring and former A1 ring will be reactivated next season and will see DTM and ADAC Masters Weekend next season
Quote from TFalke55 :yeah... the old Österreichring and former A1 ring will be reactivated next season and will see DTM and ADAC Masters Weekend next season

NIce that it will see some racing again.
Quote from RasmusL :What are you trying to say? :biggrinfl

That he's the best in the world
Quote from TFalke55 :I keep looking out for next years ADAC Masters Weekend Round summaries. I might upload the stuff so If you win, we all know it^^

23.04. - 25.04.2011 Motorsport Arena Oschersleben (D)
13.05. - 15.05.2011 Sachsenring (D)
10.06. - 12.06.2011 Circuit Zolder (B)
08.07. - 10.07.2011 Nürburgring (sprint configuration) (D) / feeder to the German Truck-GP
12.08. - 14.08.2011 Red Bull-Ring (Spielberg) (A)
02.09. - 04.09.2011 EuroSpeedway Lausitz (sprint configuration) (D)
16.09. - 18.09.2011 TT Circuit Assen (NL)
30.09. - 02.10.2011 Hockenheimring (GP configuration) (D)

Would be great if you could.
Hope you get your ADAC ride Dennis, and grats on the FFF win
Hey guys, if you would be so kind and do some Voting http://www.driverdb.com/driver-of-the-year/

It would help me alot getting some publicity if i get up there in the top.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Already got a notice, you have to scroll abit down, vote for one, and click next. I'll be on page 5 and 7
Got my votes
Completely retarded website, I voted in 3/4 different categories until it refreshed and said "You have already voted in this category." , and now I can't vote at all for any category. Tried deleting cookies, still doesn't work.
Voted! Still jealous.
Thanks guys!
voted

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG