The online racing simulator
WTG, Dennis!
Quote from aroX123 :lets hope i succed in the formula ford test i got in february so i can have a go at dennis

gl!

Quote from hrtburnout :I demand Dennis to post in this thread.

Done.

Guys. i hate walls of text so i'll make it short.

This week has been prolly the most stressfull, mindblowing.... you get the idea. There is no word for how happy I am. It has beed a difficult year for us, and this was a last desperate act to try and stay on top which some would say (incl. me) went succesfull.
It's never easy to win like this since it's been quite an emotional year for me family wise, and therefore this is something that will mark me forever i don't know my feelings right now, I'm quite hungover still and very tired but it more feels like someone close to me has died or something because i was really happy the first few hour after and it started faiding away.
But thanks guys, it means alot to me that you are actually looking out for me, because i didnt get the chance to tell anyone about this before i went because i was so busy and it was as said, Last minute signup.

Once again, thanks!
Congrats Dennis!
Dennis I have no words. Maybe amazing or fantastic will do, but you really did phenomenal. Good luck with next series.
Congratulations.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Well done Dennis, awesome. Grats!
Nice!!!!
Way to go Dennis, you're tha man..

But still nice to know i beat you in tht Danish LFS gocart meeting;-)))))))

So what are your plans next season???
Rozsa sais he's proud of you. Well done!
Impressive stuff, grats Dennis!
Thanks again guys!

Plans for next year, it's hard to say, without anyone giving us a cheap drive, i'd say nothing sadly, there is no money left.
Quote from Dennis93 :Thanks again guys!

Plans for next year, it's hard to say, without anyone giving us a cheap drive, i'd say nothing sadly, there is no money left.

Argh, such a good driver, but no where to go. Its cruel.
Really well done
The money situation is sad, damn racing is too expensive
Well done, Dennis.
Congratulations.
I heard you´ll be on the Danish TV2 later on. Going to watch this.
gratz
Can we get someone from Denmark to stream it?
Quote from Dennis93 :Thanks again guys!

^ James
Congrats man! Third danske man to win it D
For anyone watching the BBC FP2 stream from Korea this weekend I just got a shout out on air for Dennis at around 20 minutes into the session.

Better get me that 0.2% now, Dennis
Yeah, I heard that
GO ON DENNY MA BOY, DOMINATED THEM ALL.
Gratulerer hombre.
Quote from amp88 :For anyone watching the BBC FP2 stream from Korea this weekend I just got a shout out on air for Dennis at around 20 minutes into the session.

Better get me that 0.2% now, Dennis

epic!! good goin amp dennis now famous hehe

i jus saw it on iplayer 23 min 40
w000t amp?

link me!
Quote from amp88 :For anyone watching the BBC FP2 stream from Korea this weekend I just got a shout out on air for Dennis at around 20 minutes into the session. Better get me that 0.2% now, Dennis

I was going to post about that til I read this thread. Nice one!
I didn't say congratz yet, so better now than never.

Gratz, great skill.
Get the LFS team to sponsor you and get more lfs word out (if only heh)

Congratulations though :up:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG