The online racing simulator
GT3 Touring Car Cup Season 2 Applications
You will need to fill out this application. This application will allow us to accept teams so we can have more teams attend test race set by priority.

please send apps to gt3tcclfs@gmail.com

Team name:
Team manager(s) LFSF name:
Team manager(s) emails:
Car(FX3/XR3/FZ3):
Drivers S2/F.Lastname:
ask questions here...

Current applicants: If * then the teams are accepted. Reasons for acceptance can be: skillful team or last season's top 5 finishing teams in points.

GT3:Accepted:28/28
ACCEPTED TEAMS AND NUMBERS:
#/Team/Car
02/Last Lap Motorsports/FX3
03/Mega Team Racers/FX3
04/DRUNK Team/XR3
10/Angel Power Racing/XR3
12/Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme/FZ3
13/Fatal Racing/FZ3-POINTS FROM DOCK rounds 1-6
14/Piri Motorsport/FZ3
15/Independent Racing Mates/FX3
16/Team Vires/FZ3
17/Glowing Pistons Team/FZ3
18/Last Lap Motorsports 2/FZ3
19/DRUNK Team 2/FZ3
20/DRUNK Team 3/FZ3
21/DRUNK Team 4/FX3
25/Speed Corner/FZ3
26/Gentles on circuit/FX3
27/Last Lap Motorsports 3/FX3
28/DuckRacing/FZ3
32/DRUNK Team 5/FZ3
33/Piri Motorsport2/FX3
35/Piri Motorsport 3/FX3
37/Last Lap Motorsports 4/FX3
39/Team ICAE/FZ3
41/Last Lap Motorsports 5/XR3
42/Polish Freaks/XR3
43/SE Racing/FZ3

Waiting List (2) :
40/Auto Motive Godz/FX3
44/Big Balls Racing/FZ3
Inactive: (7)
05/Lublin Racing Team/TBA
08/Vixy.net with Hexic Motors/FZ3
11/Team Jack/FX3
30/Ligier Mugen Grand Prix/FX3
07/7Karat/FZ3
01/GTS Motorsport/FX3
29/spdoRacing/FZ3
36/Random-Team/XR3
38/Men in White/XR3

WITHDRAWN:(7)
06/ES-pedo/XR3
09/Genuine Racing/FZ3
22/Smoking Team/FX3
23/Smoking Team 2/FX3
24/Smoking Team 3/FX3
31/Fast Animals/FZ3
34/Race-a-holics/FZ3 - Raced Round 2
team managers should check here to see if their team is accepted. Reasons for acceptance are listed in post.
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : fail
applications due November 21 so we can decide accepted teams and teams needed to attend test race if we have enough applications. If you apply after this and it is full you will be a reserve to be racing in the test race.
if teams want to add second teams they can now do so. GT1 is removed due to no interest in it.
we changed all thread names back is why james
im writing the rules as we speak if youd like to pre read them that can be arranged.
Quote from Mustangman759 :if teams want to add second teams they can now do so. GT1 is removed due to no interest in it.

allowing multiple teams now
Will there be a season schedule before the application-time ends? We'd like to know the dates of the races because of conflicts with other leagues before we participate.
we will probably have it out by that time.
remember apps for # reasons due nov. 21, and schedule released if u didnt notice
added top 5 cars from last seasons plate #s (#2 team removed due to winning 1st and 2nd plates)
Can somebody please remove the application from our team? I do not agree with one of the team names here and don't want to see any affiliation whatsoever.

Actually I find it pretty stupid, childish and insane to accept it. Imagine the commentary?
Quote from cargame.nl :Can somebody please remove the application from our team? I do not agree with one of the team names here and don't want to see any affiliation whatsoever.

Actually I find it pretty stupid, childish and insane to accept it. Imagine the commentary?

Talking about us? es-pedo?
go away then if you cannot accept humour and too good drivers for you
Quote from Hahmo :Talking about us? es-pedo?
go away then if you cannot accept humour

Talking about a dead horse here now. If you repeat a joke 674267 times it's not funny anymore but just very annoying.

And going away is just what I was trying to say didn't I?

I'm not behind this, I motivate why and that's it.

I received a personal message about this league days before, I reviewed and came to the conclusion that this is not the way I want to participate. One of our team members overlooked this and applied, little mistake.

What if I join with a DE-nazi team name, US-KKK or WorldWP. Still funny?
Quote from Hahmo :Talking about us? es-pedo?
go away then if you cannot accept humour and too good drivers for you

"too good drivers"
way to much enthusiasm over there, isnt it ?
besides that, dave is totally right, not that just because he's my teamleader,
its my own opinion, pedo was funny, 10 years ago maybe, but in fact its a bad thing to laugh about now when finding pedo cool or sth. like that
just imagine youre daughter is getting raped by a 35 yr. old beardy fatty bastard.. still funny ?
please keep the disscussion down on this thread..

i know ''pedo'' is a word that somebody dont like but if it makes trouble
the admins will try to solved it so please until that happends dont make any actions ..
Quote from cargame.nl :Can somebody please remove the application from our team? I do not agree with one of the team names here and don't want to see any affiliation whatsoever.

who said anything about commentary. If your refering to drunk team then their name is fine. Pedo's I guess will be discussed
Actually ES-Pedo has it's own story.

Me, madde and joni (+ JMH&Juukeli) drove as JI Racing in gtal 09-10 season.
We started last GT3 season with JI Racing, but wanted to change the car for the last round. We weren't allowed to change car so we made a new team called ES-pedo and we won the round by miles.
The name itself comes from
E S - Pedo
E-team Starlite Spdo, nickname made by some nawbs
(me) (Joni was in SL back then) Madde

So, we dont wan't to go back for JI racing so we would like to keep ES-Pedo
and btw, ES is energy drink in finland which is pretty much a joke and tastes like shit :P

So its me joni and madde driving for this season and would like to keep this name. We can do something else if we get kicked with the recent name but i find it funny thats its not allowed this season, it was allowed last season.
And when i said "too good drivers" i actually mean it, if after 1h of driving we lead by a minute or two it does mean that we are easily the fastest team on the track :P
i know what it means but some people do not, if you guys could possibly change it that would be great but if not we arent stopping you (probbaly should have been clearer on my PM) or ES-SPDO would be more appropriate
number list added, if you apply after this you will be added in order to the list
#15 team Cargame.nl has withdrawn so 1 spot open (xtreme takes place)
Application sent.
you will need to add another driver to the roster/TBA
aight were doing a 3rd team.
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG