The online racing simulator
Mustang.inferno drift (short vid)
(18 posts, started )
Hey all ! This is a small vid about me drifting. video was made by my girlfriend,so go easy on it !

Youtube
Dubstep in a drift video, again ?..................
No skins ? sad
Editing is poor
Drifting is really really baaaad
Thats just my opinion
Drifting is not the best one, there's always somebody who could make it better.
But I can't drift too, so I should shut up. But there cool scenes!
Music Choice, dubstep=klassical,
I would prefer driftingvideos with badass fast music like sum41 or something.
Squidhead's "my direction", best drifting video imo.
Keep going with the videos mustang

MousemanLV-
Go and try to do some better drifting video.
That's just my opinion.

Greetings.
Well first of all we dont like drum n bass, as many knows im into hardstyle/hardcore. cant realy put that in a drift vid .As for drift itself the vid doesnt show the best ones.(ppl who know me,knows how i drift). i dont play for many years now but my gf wanted to make a vid so i did a few laps thats all.
editing is good for a first vid by a girl imo,i couldnt make better
Quote from e2mustang :Well first of all we dont like drum n bass, as many knows im into hardstyle/hardcore. cant realy put that in a drift vid .As for drift itself the vid doesnt show the best ones.(ppl who know me,knows how i drift). i dont play for many years now but my gf wanted to make a vid so i did a few laps thats all.
editing is good for a first vid by a girl imo,i couldnt make better

Who said that?

Quote from MousemanLV :Dubstep in a drift video, again ?..............

Compare this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqN5yWg6ff4 , to the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0prFicLgXxw. It`s not the same So in this movie we heard d`n`b , not dubstep.
P.s My offered songs are "light" , there are more "heavier" d`n`b and dupbstep
And ? drift videos with dnb/dubstep songs are just lame... cuz it's used like in every LFS drift video.
Quote from e2mustang : video was made by my girlfriend,so go easy on it !

Youtube

better than what i can do! but im just a begginner at editing videos
Quote from MousemanLV :And ? drift videos with dnb/dubstep songs are just lame... cuz it's used like in every LFS drift video.

Make better, or feck off.
Quote from MousemanLV :Dubstep in a drift video, again ?..................
No skins ? sad
Editing is poor
Drifting is really really baaaad
Thats just my opinion

Your brains are really, really small. + I've never seen you say anything about the good drifting video editors at lfsdrift.net where dubstep or dnb is used so you are just a 14 year old wanker who doesn't know what the hell is he talking about. And about drifting, if I'm correct mustang is a racer not drifter, so he is not that good at it, the same as you Mouseman at racing since you are drifter. That's just my opinion.

About the video - For the first video it was pretty good. Drifting is also good if you are not a drifter. I don't listen to this kind of music, but it is also not the worse song from this kind.
Hi ! I am the gf, first of all thx for your opinions ! There is nothing wrong with the critics, everybody have different taste. Some of you like drift videos with rock music or whatever and I think this d n b song is perfect and inspired me :-) Overall it was my third vid, but I make 1 in every 2 years :-)
I wanted to make a vid, so didn't leave Mustang alone until he ran few laps. And editing was up to me, but I'm not a big expert in drifting, I wasn't sure which scene is the best.
DubStep FTW ., no Sum41
Quote from andRo. :Your brains are really, really small. + I've never seen you say anything about the good drifting video editors at lfsdrift.net where dubstep or dnb is used so you are just a 14 year old wanker who doesn't know what the hell is he talking about. And about drifting, if I'm correct mustang is a racer not drifter, so he is not that good at it, the same as you Mouseman at racing since you are drifter. That's just my opinion.

About the video - For the first video it was pretty good. Drifting is also good if you are not a drifter. I don't listen to this kind of music, but it is also not the worse song from this kind.

I know what im talking about and stop acting like a e-thug, end of teh discussion kay ?
ok kitty cat
I like the music despite it was used many times before....
and if a girl does this...quite good job... I just hope she is not ITisch girl suitable only for work on computers
Quote from bavorak :I like the music despite it was used many times before....
and if a girl does this...quite good job... I just hope she is not ITisch girl suitable only for work on computers

i can assure you shes not
Dont use music what has been used just before your video.

Ops didnt read previous posts.....
Mouseman, your attitude is the problem, not the fact that you don't like the vid. I will take you seriously if you

1. make a nice vid
2. twin drift you vs. Mustang

That's all.

And hey guys I'm not a fembot either lol
E-penis showoff FTW. Now someone go bump my video thread so we can get over this already.

Christ...

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG