The online racing simulator
In german tv Dr. Marko said there will be no team order as it is against the spirit of sport.
Both drivers are just instructed not to kill themselves like they did in istanbul.
This will not change for Abu Dhabi.

Anything else is up to them.

On the other hand if they are in the same positions as in Interlagos towards race end, I expect Vettel to let Webber pass.
At the point where Vettel has no chance to win this years title, I think he will help Webber.
Somehow I hope for such a scenario, so Vettel might get some reputation back, he has lost over the season.
Quote from hyntty :Why does that article fail to mention the fact that local authorities would first need to asses weather any law has been broken before pressing charges?

It does? did you miss this bit ?

"charges of defrauding the Brazilian public under laws protecting the rights of fans to witness fair spectacles"
Quote from gezmoor :It does? did you miss this bit ?

"charges of defrauding the Brazilian public under laws protecting the rights of fans to witness fair spectacles"

Apparently I missed that bit AS IT IS OF NO ****ING RELEVANCE TO ANYTHING I DISPUTED EARLIER.

But of course I could not have based my comment on other mediums than Eurosport. Especially if it happens to not be an English article and as far as I'm aware the majority of this forum wouldn't make a puff diddly out of it, thus linking to that would be rather idiotic. Then again, this would only be a problem if some adolescent in desperate need for clearasil happened to believe a newstrory, that has traveled from one news agency to another whilst being edited by people who probably are familiar neither with F1 nor Brazilian laws, is a hundred per cent accurate.
If I'm Alonso and I'm 3rd behind the two untouchable Bulls and Vettel leading there's no way I'm staying there till the end.

With 5 laps to go I drop to 5th while staying right up the diffuser of the 4th.

I wait for Vettel to cross the line 1st and then pull the overtake in the last half of the last lap.

No?
That's the great thing - there are so many possibilities. It's going to ebb and flow and we'll probably have three different points leaders at times during the race.
How about ... Alonsos car got a technical failure.
Vettel and Webber will fight a furious battle for the WDC with nothing to loose on each side.
Quote from yankman :How about ... Alonsos car got a technical failure.
Vettel and Webber will fight a furious battle for the WDC with nothing to loose on each side.

i dont wish anybody to crash or have some engine problems etc.
but in this case, i hope somethings happen to ALO's car and vettel is leading the race, while webber try's to overtake him, until the last lap... but he wont get him
How about Vettel - Webber - Alonso order in the last laps, yellow flag then SC comes in. The Red Bulls will have have to watch Alonso finishing 3rd and winning the champ, since there's nothing they can do. I would love to see that!
So Alonso's engine blows. Webber and vettel crash out, and lewis wins the wdc
Lets hope someone like Kobayashi, Schumacher or Button really throws a spanner in the works, perhaps bunching all the would be champion's up behind them.
Quote from hyntty :Apparently I missed that bit AS IT IS OF NO ****ING RELEVANCE TO ANYTHING I DISPUTED EARLIER.

But of course I could not have based my comment on other mediums than Eurosport. Especially if it happens to not be an English article and as far as I'm aware the majority of this forum wouldn't make a puff diddly out of it, thus linking to that would be rather idiotic. Then again, this would only be a problem if some adolescent in desperate need for clearasil happened to believe a newstrory, that has traveled from one news agency to another whilst being edited by people who probably are familiar neither with F1 nor Brazilian laws, is a hundred per cent accurate.

Hmm.. ok.. Not quite clear on what that rant was in aid of .. but nevermind. Maybe you got out of bed the wrong side or something maybe. I'm certainly not going to respond to any of the implied insults.

Seems perfectly clear to me, judging purely from that report alone, (because to be honest I've got better things to do than spend my life following F1 news stories), that the person in question clearly believed their is a law to cover the situation.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG