The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
FORMULA 1 GRANDE PRÊMIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL 2010 (Sao Paulo)
FORMULA 1 GRANDE PRÊMIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL 2010 (Sao Paulo)

Fri 05 November 2010
Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30
Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30

Sat 06 November 2010
Practice 3 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying 14:00

Sun 07 November 2010
Race 14:00

All times local, UTC-2.

Race Date: 07 Nov 2010
Circuit Name: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace
Number of Laps: 71
Circuit Length: 4.309 km
Race Distance: 305.909 km
Lap Record: 1:11.473 - JP Montoya (2004)

Local Weather Forecast
Attached images
untitled.JPG
#2 - J@tko
20% chance of rain? Dance harder Z!
#3 - amp88
Quote from J@tko :20% chance of rain? Dance harder Z!

Not too hard though! We don't want another 2009.
#5 - J@tko
Well that same forum has got a really long topic about a B-Group Lancia Delta being equally fast as Formula one cars of the time...

Not trying to derail this thread, do continue.
Legard's twitter...

Quote :Vettel quote to German tv today: "if Mark needs help, he should take the medical car". Webber apparently not amused nor surprised

Oh how I wish Webber to take the title!
If nothing else is happening, trust Petrov to provide action..
#10 - 5haz
my forecast for the upcoming 2 races

VET 25
WEB 18
ALO 15

standings after 18/19 races

ALO 246
WEB 238
VET 231

abu dhabi

VET 25
WEB 18
ALO 15

standings after 19/19 races

ALO 261
VET 256
WEB 256

i so ****ing hope that webber wont get the title, because he's crying like a child all the time that a younger boy like vettel is having the opportunity to take him the title away and wont help him anyway.. and the fact that redbull is building the team around vettel makes him cry like a baby too, that sucks. actually i dont like alonso, but i wish he could make it, because vettel needs another year to become more constant.
#13 - 5haz
Quote from hyntty :Why does that article fail to mention the fact that local authorities would first need to asses weather any law has been broken before pressing charges?

Because that dosen't make such a good story.
#14 - JCTK
Quote from reason0809 :my forecast for the upcoming 2 races

VET 25
WEB 18
ALO 15

standings after 18/19 races

ALO 246
WEB 238
VET 231

abu dhabi

VET 25
WEB 18
ALO 15

standings after 19/19 races

ALO 261
VET 256
WEB 256

i so ****ing hope that webber wont get the title, because he's crying like a child all the time that a younger boy like vettel is having the opportunity to take him the title away and wont help him anyway.. and the fact that redbull is building the team around vettel makes him cry like a baby too, that sucks. actually i dont like alonso, but i wish he could make it, because vettel needs another year to become more constant.

he isn't crying. It was all part of the politics that happens in this sport. And some of his quote were taken way out of proportion anyway.

It's the same as McLaren saying they wouldn't ask Button to be number 2 quite yet, but deep inside they would know themselves it's exactly what they must do. They just said it that way to put more pressure on Red Bull, especially on their drivers Webber and Vettel.
I hope the WDC title goes to Webber. It would be well deserved for someone who is improving all the time he is in F1
Vettel (meh) or Alonso for WDC. Webber? No thanks...
Quote from reason0809 :i so ****ing hope that webber wont get the title, because he's crying like a child all the time

and alonso doesn't?

i mean, unless he's winning...
Sometimes Bernie manages to something right. Currently watching in car with my laptop in addition to the tv. And with the timeshift thing I managed to sync the two pictures.

= WIN
Zeug, dance more!
Wtf hulkenburg pole!
HOLY SHIT WELL DONE HULKENBERG!
Omg pure awesomeness by hulkenberg!!!
WTF??? Someone pinch me...
Nice... the most likable German on the grid
Hope this secures his Williams seat
Splendid stuff from Hulkenberg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG