The online racing simulator
Muroc expands!!
(15 posts, started )
Muroc Celebrates!!
I just wanted to give a hands up to our newest member *drum roll*

Give a warm welcome to Syxxpacc :bowdown:

Also Muroc is having it's second birthday =)

It's been a long time ago, when the idea of setting up a Live For Speed racing team was born in the head of two Nordic mates Montana and Teddi were driving around Blackwood with the LX6 rocket, when the brainstorm sparkled out: it's time to collect a couple of fair, funny, clean and responsible drivers from the international LFS scene to start a competitive and succesful community: Muroc Racing Team.
Loads of fun started at the various racetracks: after some team battles we were ready to compete with other teams.
As the members collected more and more racedriving experience, it was time to participate in those well-known international league championships. We jumped into many challenges with success and we keep doing our job right, so the future is bright!
Now let me tell you about the birthday's special event:
Our little family keeps growing, because a talented racer from Estonia joined us. Give a warm welcome to Syxxpacc, our newest member! =)

Few words from Montana
I would like to thank you all for the past 2 years that I have been driving and chatting with you mates! Let's make the next year as good as this was
Cheers
-Montana

(article written by dannynet)
congrats! Nice to see this great team, the most friendly team in LFS, expand!

Have fun Syxxpacc!
#3 - ORION
Nice to hear this, and best wishes for this very cool team
Congratz!!
yeh guys happy bday and good luck for this new year

Syxx
#5 - tinyk
Happy Birthday Muroc :static: and congrats on your new team Syxx Awesome group of guys.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
oh how nice of you all
Quote from tinyk :Happy Birthday Muroc :static: and congrats on your new team Syxx Awesome group of guys.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

hmm we need cheerleaders :P
#8 - ORION
GC will do :P *runs*
tiny stays with us though.

edit:
ah yes, grats syxxpacc and muroc.
Quote from ORION :GC will do :P *runs*

wooot GC is OUR cheerleader!

Grats Muroc and Syxxpacc funny how that nick always makes me wanna have some beer.. :drink:
Quote from Tukko :wooot GC is OUR cheerleader!

Grats Muroc and Syxxpacc funny how that nick always makes me wanna have some beer.. :drink:

typical person from finland :P
hmm im a day late.. oh well.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and congrats Syxxpacc
Quote from franky500 :hmm im a day late.. oh well.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and congrats Syxxpacc

thanks Franky Awesome servers BTW
Forum Games!
Just to let the LFS community know that Muroc has put up 15 games on their forum for everyone to play!

http://www.muroc-racing.com/

Come on see if you can beat the Murrocers =)
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
What i think Viper is trying to say is: that there is one another way to try beat us than at the LFS tracks go and try to beat us at the arcade games at muroc forum. Lots of fun had there lately!!
Direct link to forum is http://www.muroc-racing.com/forum
After you registered, click the link arcade at the top of the forum.
I'll try to add new games weekly.
A tournament is coming soon BTW

Muroc expands!!
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG