The online racing simulator
Great, it works! Nice program, I like it, it's a very useful tool. By the way, could you upload it to our LFS Database? I would be glad
Quote from Flame CZE :OK, I've just installed LGS 5.10.127 and now it says another error.

And in the registry, there is ReInstalled key with value of 1.

In order to appear these settings, you need first to edit the global settings to anything you like. After that they will appear at the registry, i have the same problem, even when everything else was correctly set.

And here is my small suggestion, can you make it so ONLY the person who runs the LWR can set the degrees by typing at chat? Because if you are at an online session, everyone can type this and set your degrees(imagine racing and someone type it, game minimizes, maximizes and you are dead, happend at me ) Or at least, have a line at the config file, so you can define your username and check if the player that said "|setrange" has the username same with the config file.

(And of course the other suggestion that it will auto set the degrees when you get out of pits, depending on your car. ex When you get FXR you will have 540, back to XRT 720)
Quote from DarkKostas :In order to appear these settings, you need first to edit the global settings to anything you like. After that they will appear at the registry, i have the same problem, even when everything else was correctly set.

Yes, but as I wrote before, I've already got it working

Quote from DarkKostas :(And of course the other suggestion that it will auto set the degrees when you get out of pits, depending on your car. ex When you get FXR you will have 540, back to XRT 720)

You can set it in the LFS scripts (data/script) like this:

[U][B]FBM.lfs[/B][/U]
/say |setrange 450
/wheel_turn 450
[U]
[B]FZ5.lfs[/B][/U]
/say |setrange 720
/wheel_turn 720

Good idea
I totally forgot about it. If username verification can be made too, it would be totally worth to use it.
Version 0.03 uploaded. LWR should now accept commands sent from a computer where it's running only. Please note that the commands have changed, so to adjust the wheel range you have to type "/o setrange xxx" instead of "|setrange xxx" and so on.
And if you are running the older version, you can solve it by typing /echo |setrange xxx and it will work too but the text will appear only on your screen.
It sounds like a very good addin!
I'll try it for sure (when I get time for racing). Thanks for your work!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG