The online racing simulator
skins - important - read please thanks
(110 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Bmxtwins :LOLOLOL that sounds so messed up... your saying you breath with my daughter (i said i had a daughter?)

don't mind the high fella
Stop feeding the troll, was fun for the first 2 pages, now is boring.
#78 - jagy
Quote from Inouva :Stop feeding the troll, was fun for the first 2 pages, now is boring.

that cuz too many posts by you
#79 - jagy
Quote from Mysho :If I was a father of my 7 years old talented son who plays LFS, you would be the first one on my list of punches.

Also saying from your skins - how much ganja do you have in your little ganja cottage somewhere in forest where no rules are respected?:em31:

ty vole, az budes fotr a budes mit talentovanyho syna na lfs, tak si dej pest sam sobe lol. znas nakej jinej svet nez lfsworld? lol
Quote from jagy :ty vole, az budes fotr a budes mit talentovanyho syna na lfs, tak si dej pest sam sobe lol. znas nakej jinej svet nez lfsworld? lol

speak english boy weren't in the www dot lfsforum dot cz (is that forums ever existed?)
#81 - jagy
Quote from skywatcher122 :speak english boy weren't in the www dot lfsforum dot cz (is that forums ever existed?)

i dont like czech lfs forum because they support ilegal mods like playin on cracked servers, using tyre/speedhacks etc
i like this forum because its opened for everyone. i like you all my international friends
#82 - jagy
just received this
Quote :Hello jagy,

It has come to our attention that you have been banned on LFS servers more than a few times lately.

We must warn you that if you keep being banned, we will issue you with a temporary ban of 30 days, from all LFS online activity.

Regards,

Live for Speed

***This is an automated email***

what the hell does that mean!? ...skins arent still working btw
Quote from jagy :just received this

what the hell does that mean!? ...skins arent still working btw

When you get banned from servers, they keep count and eventually your account will be banned.

You will not get your skins back or have you forgot already or just being a tool.
Quote from skywatcher122 :speak english boy weren't in the www dot lfsforum dot cz (is that forums ever existed?)

He just insults me in his language so nothing really to translate.

Also what he's saying about czechlfs.net forum is bullshit and crap, kids like this should really get a global ban.

/now I'll just stop feeding the troll and leave this thread. :feedtroll
#85 - jagy
Quote from Bmxtwins :LOLOLOL that sounds so messed up... your saying you breath with my daughter (i said i had a daughter?)

yes. sister != daughter ??
I smell a ban incoming
#87 - jagy
mysho please dont mystify people thanks
And no, i doubt you ever will get your skins back.
#89 - jagy
Quote from -NightFly- :And no, i doubt you ever will get your skins back.

do you really think? no hope for me?
God! No - no hope for you. Get over it. You've broken their rules, now they've suspended the rights you need to break them again. It is what it is - you should have thought before doing such a lame thing.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#91 - jagy
Quote from broken :God! No - no hope for you. Get over it. You've broken their rules, now they've suspended the rights you need to break them again. It is what it is - you should have thought before doing such a lame thing.

dont you think its very very very cruel when happends without warnings or announcing in advance?
#92 - jagy
Quote from brandons48 :With an attitude like that?

No chance.

what attitude what are you talking about. i am fine. i am trying my best
Quote from jagy :dont you think its very very very cruel when happends without warnings or announcing in advance?

You were warned - in the rules. It says it everywhere. If you didn't read the agreements and rules, when you were registering and buying your account, then that's entirely your fault. It even says it when you're about to upload skins iirc.
#94 - jagy
Quote from broken :You were warned - in the rules. It says it everywhere. If you didn't read the agreements and rules, when you were registering and buying your account, then that's entirely your fault. It even says it when you're about to upload skins iirc.

i havent read anything because thoose texts are always very long with small characters and i dont understadn this style of english. i know just gamming english. for ie NOOB or HPB. i just know when i click 'agree' i can go.
Quote from jagy :you should not allow your little son walking on internet. you are very irresponsible parent

And so you dont have to upload those ganja and nude pics. Giving you an advice and warning is keeping the LFS Community clean for new members.
simlpy as "Prevention is better that cure"

Quote from jagy :oh no really? did i? it wasnt me, it was the translator! shame on it

hahahaha no excuses boy....

I did translate your language once, twice and trice in a different translator and it comes out the same as what you said that you insulted the DEVELOPERS.

Quote from jagy :dont you think its very very very cruel when happends without warnings or announcing in advance?

Why are you so hard headed? Isn't it that the rule for skin already posted here twice or trice? and it says "it will be removed if the skin contains an offensive or nudity image without notice????

Ahhh for god sake.. stop doing or puffing ganja, it will kill your brain and it'll be smashed like a potato.

I vote that this kid gets ban
amen for that DeeJay! +1
#97 - jagy
Quote from Deejayyaj :And so you dont have to upload those ganja and nude pics.

whats wrong on ganja??? you hate it?why. its a symbol of freedom!
Quote from jagy :whats wrong on ganja??? you hate it?why. its a symbol of freedom!

whats wrong with you dude? there is a children playing LFS and just let them see your skin on a ganja cmon' dude get yourself a decent not a whacked up like.

P.S. Your High and you are already WARPED UP somewhere where your brains splatted into pieces (no offense)
#99 - jagy
Quote from skywatcher122 :whats wrong with you dude? there is a children playing LFS and just let them see your skin on a ganja cmon' dude get yourself a decent not a whacked up like.

P.S. Your High and you are already WARPED UP somewhere where your brains splatted into pieces (no offense)

what will happend when the child saw my ganja car racing there?
Why you uploaded the skins in first place when you now the rules?
Why you offence the Devs?
Why you keep spamming offtopic shi*ts in this topic?

Are you idiot?
This thread is closed

skins - important - read please thanks
(110 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG