The online racing simulator
skins - important - read please thanks
(110 posts, closed, started )
Quote from jagy :i was thinking about selling thoose skins if i cant use them no longer. Which one do you like? Ill do a pricelist

Sell them? You just said you didn't have them. But we have them, so I'll sell you them for $5 each? All proceeds to charity
Quote from jagy :i have spend many many weeks creating thoose skins and now they are all gone? so unfair

apart from the subject matter of your skins, if they took you many weeks you really should leave skins to people who either have a bit of ability or aren't trying to do image work on an abacus
Wow.. this guy is clueless
oh god please let him a deserving ban his just clueless high man
#55 - jagy
please respect other members and dont ofensive. Respect rules especialy this one:

Quote :1.5 Extreme disruptive or offensive behaviour by a user, towards the developers or members of the community, may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the user's Live for Speed license.

thanks
Quote from jagy :please respect other members and dont ofensive. Respect rules especialy this one:

thanks

Awesome.

You do realise you should really report yourself to the devs as well then!

As you know, rules are rules
Quote from jagy :please respect other members and dont ofensive. Respect rules especialy this one:

thanks

And what we do us?, cuz you insulted the dev team...
#58 - jagy
sorry & thanks
did my eyes really opened when i see that?
what are those first post you made with some offensive posts

anyways i'm out

thanks

Exactly.
I find it highly offensive when my son comes on here and sees a twat and nipples on your f**king skin you linked to.

You are just another reason on the list of downfalls for LFS, and your IP should be banned immediately.

Douchewagon.
#61 - jagy
you should not allow your little son walking on internet. you are very irresponsible parent
Quote from garph :Awesome.

You do realise you should really report yourself to the devs as well then!

As you know, rules are rules

LOLOLOLOLOLOL he's so dumb. Then again anyone who has boobs and butts on their skins and get a message from devs explaining why they cant use them and STILL dont understand are idiots.
#63 - jagy
Quote from Inouva :And what we do us?, cuz you insulted the dev team...

oh no really? did i? it wasnt me, it was the translator! shame on it
Quote from jagy :oh no really? did i? it wasnt me, it was the translator! shame on it

signatured
Quote from jagy :oh no really? did i? it wasnt me, it was the translator! shame on it

O really? When you said "sou to proste kundy ty developeri nebo jak si rikaj", which clearly means "the developers, or how they call themselves, are c*nts".

Right then.
#66 - jagy
co zalujes
Quote from jagy :you should not allow your little son walking on internet. you are very irresponsible parent

Why dont you shutup, my 9 year old sister uses the internet for school etc. and people like you ruin it with your disgustingness
Quote from jagy :co zalujes

Your from london why you speak chezch? Or are you account sharing
#69 - jagy
Quote from Bmxtwins :Why dont you shutup, my 9 year old sister uses the internet for school etc. and people like you ruin it with your disgustingness

we also share an air we breath with your daughter. unfourtunately lol
Quote from Bmxtwins :Your from london why you speak chezch? Or are you account sharing

just notice that how he can speak CZE if his location writes ' London ' probably just another guy hacking some accounts acting like his own accnt i think.

if its shared jagy must read this

Quote :3.4You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

#72 - jagy
Quote from Bmxtwins :Your from london why you speak chezch? Or are you account sharing

i speak check and also english, so hot huh? you speak just your mom learned you and nothing more. i also know about 10 languages! i am the biggest & the best
#73 - jagy
Quote :3.4You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

what are you talkin about lol?
Quote from jagy :i speak check and also english, so hot huh? you speak just your mom learned you and nothing more. i also know about 10 languages! i am the biggest & the best

Yeah me too, i speak 50+ languages
Quote from jagy :we also share an air we breath with your daughter. unfourtunately lol

LOLOLOL that sounds so messed up... your saying you breath with my daughter (i said i had a daughter?)
This thread is closed

skins - important - read please thanks
(110 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG