The online racing simulator
Logitech MOMO (red)
(12 posts, started )
#1 - pjuk
Logitech MOMO (red)
I have an old Logitech MOMO "Red" still boxed and in excellent condition and wondered how much this is worth since I don't have the time to play anymore

I remember checking on eBay a few years ago and saw them go for £100+ but would rather it go to a good home!

Thanks, Pj
Seeing as I got a used DFP in perfect condition for 60$ I'd say that a red momo is probably worth like 30$ now :S.

Not 100% sure but it probably lost a hell of a lot of its value.
id say 35 to 40 quid

where in the uk are you?
Quote from evilpimp :Seeing as I got a used DFP in perfect condition for 60$ I'd say that a red momo is probably worth like 30$ now :S.

Not 100% sure but it probably lost a hell of a lot of its value.

Comparing the momo red to a mass produced & still widely available DFP is not really a fair comparison. One, you cant just go & buy one as they are rare & two they are made of superior materials & make the momo black look like a kiddies toy.

I would estimate around £50 to £60 as it is still the next best to the G25.
The Logitech MOMO Red is worth about £60 - £70 IMO.
Quote from anttt69 :Comparing the momo red to a mass produced & still widely available DFP is not really a fair comparison. One, you cant just go & buy one as they are rare & two they are made of superior materials & make the momo black look like a kiddies toy.

I would estimate around £50 to £60 as it is still the next best to the G25.

I see well I've never tried one, I only have the black one, but it seemed to look as toyish as the black one. I guess not then :P.
looks can be deceiving, ive had both & there's just no comparison. Although at the end of the day they're both just toys.
Mista Tea, Momo Reds are still more expensive used than brand new DFPs. They were very good wheels. I'd say between 120$ and 140$. That'd be like 65-70£.
#9 - GX390
Do you still have this?

Thanks
It's been 2 years, I doubt it.
Sorry, what were you expecting? That guy has only 1 post on this forum, which was made 2 years ago.

Logitech MOMO (red)
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG