The online racing simulator
How much will S3 cost?
(19 posts, started )
#1 - GX390
How much will S3 cost?
^ Thanks
36$ or, 12$ to upgrade s2 to S3
British Pounds, not dollars
well seeing as it contains not content you probbaly can purchase it for free now (when upgrading from S2 to S3)
#5 - GX390
OK thanks shall I just wait for S3 to come out get used to LFS by using the demo?

Thanks
there hasnt been any info from developers since february....? (info @ front page)

kinda speaks for itself, honestly dont think there will be more to come in LFS and the only reason hes keeping this website up is to hopefully fish at least some customers
Quote from GX390 :OK thanks shall I just wait for S3 to come out get used to LFS by using the demo?

Thanks

dont wait, u will be stuck on demo for life if u wait..
#8 - dbt
Quote from GX390 :OK thanks shall I just wait for S3 to come out get used to LFS by using the demo?

Buy S2, thats what I did. You will not regret it.. and when/if S3 is out just pay for the upgrade and that's it.

Thanks

just buy S2 trust me its worth it and like DBT says it wont cost more to change to S3 (well you just pay for the S3 package)

Thanks

You may aswell buy s2 now as once s3 is released it (as far as i know) will simply be a case of uprgrading s2 to s3. The same way as when you buy s2 you have to buy s1 (s1 = 12gbp + s2 = 12 gbp)
Each S1 S2 S3 costs the same, you do not miss out on anything by purchasing S2 and later S3, nor does it cost any more in total. If you are contemplating buying S3, then just buy S2 now, enjoy that for a while then when S3 is released, pay the little bit extra and upgrade. No point waiting for S3 when you can play S1 and S2 now.

If you like the demo then S2 will make you happy and keep you busy for hours.
Quote from ensiferumm :there hasnt been any info from developers since february....? (info @ front page)

kinda speaks for itself, honestly dont think there will be more to come in LFS and the only reason hes keeping this website up is to hopefully fish at least some customers

This statement has no merit and you cannot just throw wild accusations about like that. SCAWEN has said he is continuing with development.

People are still racing online, even if LFS has no more new releases, the S2 suite is still good value for money.
Quote from JasonJ :This statement has no merit

Quote from JasonJ :Each S1 S2 S3 costs the same

Neither does that one. The devs have not confirmed (perhaps not even decided themselves) how much S3 will cost.

It is generally assumed it will be a £12 upgrade, but not set in stone.
Victor said it will be pretty much sure 12 pounds ages ago
Quote from Whiskey :Victor said it will be pretty much sure 12 pounds ages ago

As for today price might be higher since they need money to laser scan the Nurburgring and stuff...
He said that after Rockingham announce

PS: Nürburgring?
Ooooooops. Someone spilled the beans. *Just playing.*
Fair enough, I don't remember ever seeing that post. I've found it now and quote it for reference:

Quote from Victor :It's pretty certain an S2 -> S3 upgrade will be 12 GBP yes. It's a logical price.
But we must reserve the right to change prices at any time, if that appears necessary (the pound's dropping in value again, who knows what the UK economy will end up as), so we won't make an official price statement on our site yet. Also because S3 licenses are not yet available there either, there's really no sense in setting an official price.

At least I was half right
Quote from JasonJ :Each S1 S2 S3 costs the same, you do not miss out on anything by purchasing S2 and later S3, nor does it cost any more in total. If you are contemplating buying S3, then just buy S2 now, enjoy that for a while then when S3 is released, pay the little bit extra and upgrade. No point waiting for S3 when you can play S1 and S2 now.

If you like the demo then S2 will make you happy and keep you busy for hours.

OK thanks!

How much will S3 cost?
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG