The online racing simulator
I enjoyed my race and didnt have any incidents which was really nice i did tap kasch a couple of times but nothing that caused any trouble so hope he forgives me
Very good racing, but I seriously need to get a new graphics card. I think the Geforce 5500 is getting a bit slow.
Oh dear, Feature race was epic. Epic wrong...

I already noticed in Sprint that my tyres barely last on the front. I was careful with the tyres, and yet I hear be more smooth! Awww, c'mon!

I am sorry for Sascha, at the chicane, it looked perfectly fine, then I got a bump from behind which shoved me into Sascha, and that was enough to turn him

Also sorry to Mr Teilen, I still had my nose too near to him into the long right corner, and so we came together.

As for my retirement, there was nothing I could do when he spun and Sascha right into it. BUT WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME UPSIDE DOWN??? I AM NOT A TOYOTA("The car infront/upside down is a Toyota").

If I hadn't been distracted by Oscar, I could have done more, but he liked to eat tyres walls so much.

meh, I guess 4th in the standings is hard to get at SO5...
was a hard round for me...
Yet, round start very good for me.
Great qualifying lap, 42.06, the same time as my team mate, and qualified for s&f races
Misery start at sprint race... I'll just realise that this layout is too loud... 20 fps maxi, and some time 5 fps mini...
Moreover, no race ranking mean no flags.... waaargh, that was so haaaaaardddd. When you see cars on your mirror, you ask to youself "will it put me a lap ? will it next to me ?"
You didn't had time to think, then, my stupide idea was to let pass all driver that i see they were more fast than me...
And finally, this was not a race vs drivers for me, but a race vs fps
I should rather look at positive : i've scored good points, includes points for TEM at feature race.
Quote from Kova. :was a hard round for me...
Yet, round start very good for me.
Great qualifying lap, 42.06, the same time as my team mate, and qualified for s&f races
Misery start at sprint race... I'll just realise that this layout is too loud... 20 fps maxi, and some time 5 fps mini...
Moreover, no race ranking mean no flags.... waaargh, that was so haaaaaardddd. When you see cars on your mirror, you ask to youself "will it put me a lap ? will it next to me ?"
You didn't had time to think, then, my stupide idea was to let pass all driver that i see they were more fast than me...
And finally, this was not a race vs drivers for me, but a race vs fps
I should rather look at positive : i've scored good points, includes points for TEM at feature race.

I'm sorry for offtopic, but for some wierd reason I read this post with an French accent
#31 - CSF
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Oh dear, Feature race was epic. Epic wrong...

I already noticed in Sprint that my tyres barely last on the front. I was careful with the tyres, and yet I hear be more smooth! Awww, c'mon!

I am sorry for Sascha, at the chicane, it looked perfectly fine, then I got a bump from behind which shoved me into Sascha, and that was enough to turn him

Also sorry to Mr Teilen, I still had my nose too near to him into the long right corner, and so we came together.

As for my retirement, there was nothing I could do when he spun and Sascha right into it. BUT WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME UPSIDE DOWN??? I AM NOT A TOYOTA("The car infront/upside down is a Toyota").

If I hadn't been distracted by Oscar, I could have done more, but he liked to eat tyres walls so much.

meh, I guess 4th in the standings is hard to get at SO5...

jabba
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I'm sorry for offtopic, but for some wierd reason I read this post with an French accent

Loooool :P

Maybe because my english is bad
Absolutely fine DRUIDuk no worries there mate

Cant believe i always seem to screw up qualifying so much,i think it's cos im near last and i just get so nervous waiting. i get more nervous doing this than i do when racing my bloody kart!

Watching replay of feature race and can't believe i assumed Dario was lapping me and pulled over for him,did'nt realise he had gone into the pits,not that it would have made any difference(far too quick)but i'd have at least tried to make him work for it!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG