The online racing simulator

<3 College internet, shame we only use macs
I posted work yesterday:

Now here is home:

That's what the numbers say, but in reality because of all the security and networking crap on the work machines, home is screaming fast compared to work.
BUMP!!
From Elisa.

100kbs down. (Sometimes 110 or something)
1024kbits/512

So its like 1.0mbit down, 0,5 up
Works ok.. but i could want better.

Friend has 10megabyte.. (WHOA?!) internet. DUH!
aand i think it costs around 25€.. (DIS)
At the moment I am stuck with a shitty Vodafone Mobile dongle until Virgin can actually be bothered to transfer our connection...

Its terrible. 3GB limit, crap speeds, and to top it all off - Content Filter...

You cant turn it off via website because its broken, and calling in is a nightmare...

Blocks everything that they think is "adult"...

Eurgh.

lol.
Got proper network card (<3 Intel) and swapped cat5 cable for cat6 yesterday.

Quote from E.Reiljans :Got proper network card (<3 Intel) and swapped cat5 cable for cat6 yesterday.

bugged speedtest
umm..home connection? What does it cost? What are you using this connection for?
That's a bit expensive for my wallet (compared to some countries it looks like a bargain ), have to pay ~30 euros for my 100mb conn+ ~70ch's +phone. Since i don't need that much of speed i'm thinking about going back to 12mb connection (I'll save few buck by doing that ofc.) sometime end of the year.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Got proper network card (<3 Intel) and swapped cat5 cable for cat6 yesterday.

Holy sh*t! Thats sooo great internet.. >You must be edited it < sarcasm :P
=O

it sux tbh
10/10 MBit from AlingNet (Alingsås Energi = Alingsås Energy)
Fastest internet they have..
Thinking of getting Telia or Tele2 so i can get 1GBit (Telia) or 500/250 (Tele2).
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :so?
and where does it say that ur upload is 1gbit?

They don't limit upload on this plan (highest-end one). And it says download is 500 mbit/s, which somehow matches speedtest image
Quote from E.Reiljans :They don't limit upload on this plan (highest-end one). And it says download is 500 mbit/s, which somehow matches speedtest image

then u can host a tons of lfs servers?
Quote from skywatcher122 :then u can host a tons of lfs servers?

If you'll gift me a HP ProLiant DL980 with 8 eight-core CPUs and 2 TiB of RAM - then sure

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG