The online racing simulator
#1 - GX390
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS wheel
Hi what is the cheapest price for one of these?
#2 - bkss
#3 - GX390
Can you only get it from Fanatec? And what's the difference between both of the GTR RS wheels?

Cheers
there's a gt3 rs which is just the wheel and clubsport edition which is with pedals. i don't know the full difference between v1 and v2 models but if you can avoid v1 and just buy a v2 clubsport edition. you wont regret it
does the GT3 RS work with the G25 shifter? My G25 is slowly dying so I have been looking at the GT3 RS. If I save up for a few months I can afford one. Unless my email to logitech saying how disappointed I am and how I am going to buy a Fanatec wheel works.
Quote from brt900 :there's a gt3 rs which is just the wheel and clubsport edition which is with pedals. i don't know the full difference between v1 and v2 models but if you can avoid v1 and just buy a v2 clubsport edition. you wont regret it

You can't buy the V1 from fanatec I think? I think you can only buy the V2 now, not that it matters, they both are awesome, the V2 is just better. Haven't got a single problem with my V1 since I got it.

Quote from Luke.S :does the GT3 RS work with the G25 shifter? My G25 is slowly dying so I have been looking at the GT3 RS. If I save up for a few months I can afford one. Unless my email to logitech saying how disappointed I am and how I am going to buy a Fanatec wheel works.

You can't plug in the G25 shifter in the wheel.
is there a USB attachment you can get for the shifter?
Not that I know. But I don´t see why you would want to keep it. The G25 shifter was (one of) the biggest reason to ditch it.
a shifters a shifter. i rather liked the g25 shifter i mean yeah there is problems with it but you just live with it.
Quote from brt900 :there's a gt3 rs which is just the wheel and clubsport edition which is with pedals. i don't know the full difference between v1 and v2 models but if you can avoid v1 and just buy a v2 clubsport edition. you wont regret it

Thanks for that what pedals would work with it apart from the clubsport ones?
The stock pedals.
guess I will have to get the Shifter set as well. Still it's less than £50 so can't complain.
the clubsport pedals are awesome. i assume the gt3 rs has similar on wheel settings, so you can have 5 different profiles with different steering lock, ffb strength, damper and drift mode, linearity etc, settings.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG