The online racing simulator
LFS VideoMode Competition Round 2 : Crashes and Accidents

Click here for the MainRules

Rules: (made by crazyskypimp, these will not be changed.)

This weeks theme is... "Crashes and Accidents"

-You have to make a video about Crashes and Accidents in LiveForSpeed.
-You MUST NOT use a kind of intentional wrecking on servers just to get "good footage" for this theme. (by crazyskypimp).

Maximum length of the Video (by crazyskypimp) : ONE MINUTE

CARS: ALL
TRACKS: ALL
(by crazyskypimp).

How to :
If you want to show your final video, you have to :
- Post a link of a VideoPortal (e.g. Youtube/Vimeo/etc...)
- Or the Download-Link of your video, if the VideoPortal had blocked it, etc...

Competitions Closes at : Friday, 12th November 2010, 24.00pm CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME (CET).
#2 - Myffe
Sounds good, 1min is imo good lenght for a crash video

EDIT: So if purpose wrecking isnt allowed, then I cant make a video about destruction derby?
Quote from Myffe :EDIT: So if purpose wrecking isnt allowed, then I cant make a video about destruction derby?

I know, that such a question comes.
In my opinion, Teemu says no divebombs or extra crashes in singleplayer. They should be always happening by chance.

Destruction Derby, as far as I know, there is a bit a odd distance to this theme.
On this server we find at the serverlist, [CAD] Destruction Derby, has jumps, wallrides, etc... and this isn't very a good part too this topic.

Added at rules.

Cheers.
Well, personally I don't mind if people go on CAD or some other onlineserver to get footage because not all crashes there are intentional, I just don't want to encourage people to go on a server with the only purpose to wreck to get footage.
Kyoto 250 should be a good one then
you know mike if you use the tagson the header it should show up
Quote from Mustangman759 :Kyoto 250 should be a good one then
you know mike if you use the tagson the header it should show up

Not really. I don't know why, that doesn't works.
hmm looks like it works now
Yep, for Firefox it doesn't work, but using Internet Explorer it works
my vote will go to the video which will show hard crash in lfs but looking as realistic as possible...quite difficult objective I know
Quote from Litro :Yep, for Firefox it doesn't work, but using Internet Explorer it works

No, I use Firefox, it works for me.

Don't know if I will enter this week since I don't have too many replays with crashes, but maybe I'll find some.
hmm just saw due dates. only 1 week to do this theme? kinda cutting it short there
I hope some of you guys having stuff and enter for this round.

Really looking foward to see the latest videos.
id love to but i have no time until friday and even then im not shure... Ill wait for a theme where we have atleast 2 weeks time
I think I'll pass this round sry...
If there to less entries until friday, we are going to extend it a week more.
yea if that happens I should be able to start it sunday
im gonna dig through my footage, and see if i have any crashes..with my luck il get plenty of crashes in the next week
i have a crash that is quite interesting lol just need to gather few more
Just camp in the cargame server for T1 at peak hours. Leave and do whatever you have to do for 10 minutes and then rejoin. Wash, rinse, and repeat
Maybe also increase the voting period a bit, 1 day(or whatever it was for round 1, but it was something similar as far as i can see) seems to be a bit short.

On topic, maybe I'll do something if the deadline's moved a bit. Not sure yet. Don't wanna end up with something lame in fact, so I'll have to spend some time getting started properly.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : Jeesh, bitch about anything nowadays.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Please don't take this too seriously, it's from 2008

YouTube

Quote from FireMike15 :
2.1 The length of the video which is determined, is not to overdraw +10% at any time and any cases!
5. Videos of an old time period or you already used aren't allowed.

Hmm, you haven't read the rules, have you?
We are going to extend the round.

Competitions Closes at : Friday, 12th November 2010, 24.00pm CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME (CET).
-
(CrAZySkyPimp) DELETED by CrAZySkyPimp

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG