The online racing simulator
Car setup
(5 posts, started )
Car setup
Please can some 1 give me any advice on getting onto the pace i have tried staying with the same cars in front and the car has just spun is this because of a setup? if so will people give me any advice on what the the correct setup is?

Thanks
Don't try and keep up until you're capable. Setup isn't everything, and cannot compensate for bad driving or lack of experience.
Set-up can also depend on driving style/preffrances. e.g - I absolutly hate under-steer (common on front wheel drive cars), but it is possible to set the car up to reduce the amount of under-steer, but be careful - too much over-steer is far worse. This is achieve by playing with the suspension, make them stiffer on the front than the back and have less anti-roll on the back than the front. If under breaking, you find the backend starts to come away, then move the break balance more towards the front (about 80% is a good starting point).

Driving style is very important, on corners remember the best bet is slow in fast out.
thanks,
i found a setup by asking players online about will they send me there setup. i have found a set up and its now making me about 4 seconds quicker (my set up must of been bad)

thanks for your effort

Car setup
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG