The online racing simulator
Looking for UF1000 replays
(10 posts, started )
Hey guys

I'm planning on making a video, and I need some replays. To be more specific, I'm looking for UF1000 videos. Preferably large fields, close racing, and close calls.

If you have any, or know of any, please attatch them or post a link

Thanks in advance I have a few ideas for this video, and I think it will be accepted well if I can pull it off.

MAGGOT
Too bad, it is a late call...I had a lot of nice footage of a UF1000 and a UF GTR, which you could use...but I deleted them to clean everything up on my hard drive
#3 - Atixt
Thanks Atixt, but I was directed there a few days ago and it seems to be all FXO Turbo (and the occasional XR GT Turbo) stuff. I was sent a link to I believe the Ocrana site which had a replay of UF1's on southcity in a quite sizeable field. Some nice opportunities for shots in that one

I'd love some footage from other tracks. I'd jump online and grab some but noone seems to be in the UF servers I guess I could throw some AI on the tracks for a bit and record that.. Might get a couple neat shots.

Although, I really would like some close battles which you really can't get with the AI

[EDIT] Does anyone know of any UF league races coming up soon? I'd love some replays from those!
Nope, first race was UF1 @ SO. You must have like 9 replays to watch.
I've watched the replay at the top of the list there. I still have it on my system actually, and it is FXO Turbos. The little link to the right of the download link has the listing of drivers and cars, which are mostly all FXO Turbos. Not a single UF
Yep, they remove replays from previous races, too bad since my battle with Zenki was fun to watch . If you ask any of the OLFSL staff the might still have them
#8 - garph
I have a layout race with UF1, I think it is close racing at least in the beginning.. hm, take it if you want
Attached files
Layout race.mpr - 1.2 MB - 113 views
Thanks guys BurnOut - Is there a contact link on the OLFSL pages somewhere? [EDIT] Nevermind, found it

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG