The online racing simulator
jabba
the hutt?
#28 - CSF
yeh jabba
Quote from hyntty :
We don't advocate going to teh pub. JP never goes to the pub. CSF, me and pretty much everyone else too go to the pub and it only results to penalties for having "tits" in your numberplate because JP is annoyed by our hangovers.

Just do q1. Unless you're in the pub at that time too.

Okey..I did Q1...I was just saying my opinion...but for most of europe racers I think it is not the best choice of time... I'd rather go with my friends to chat by the glass of beer than play lfs at that time... it is just about what is more important for everyone
MoE has worked fine for the last few years with the same qualifying system, the whole point of 2 being that you can do none, one or both as you wish.
And if you choose to set other things in front of LFS, thats your choice :P
enjoyed the wright-up
Quote from bavorak :Okey..I did Q1...I was just saying my opinion...but for most of europe racers I think it is not the best choice of time... I'd rather go with my friends to chat by the glass of beer than play lfs at that time... it is just about what is more important for everyone

I can't do Q1, probably until end of year so far, but Q2 is fine, you'll probably set faster time than me in Q1 anyway

Alright #25 decided not to participate in Round 1 Q2, we're satisfied with our Q time.
Group 1 complete, Group 2 may now join.
that went well

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG