The online racing simulator
Round 1: Qualifying
Remember:

Group 1 is for Cars 00 through 14, inclusive.
Group 2 is for Cars 15 through 28, inclusive.

No Group 2 driver may be in the server during Group 1 session, likewise no Group 1 driver may be in the server during Group 2 session. It will be posted here, in IRC, and in Server when Group 2 may join after the completion of Group 1.

You may not telepit or spectate during the session for any reason. Your session will be ended if you telepit or spectate. If you timeout, you may rejoin. Timeouts suspected of being deliberate will be investigated.

Only two drivers may be in server at a time. Only one may be on track at a time. Drivers may be swapped by the driver swap feature.

You may follow session progress via LFS Remote and the spdoRacing Online Hosts Sattellite.

Each line of chat in a qualifying session will cost you a fastest lap per line.

Incidents may be protested, per the format in the protests thread.

You may contact us at #ndr on irc.gamesurge.net (not compulsory for qualifying).

We also have a TeamSpeak server available for your use. IP: 81.19.209.204 Port: 10005

If you are unable to make your assigned session, you may request to the admins for a temporary session reassignment. It will help if you swap with another team in the session you wish to swap to, in an effort to keep the sessions balanced.

Provisional Results attached.
Attached images
Q1G1.png
Q1G2.png
Q2G1.png
Quote from dekojester :
You may not telepit or spectate during the session for any reason. Your session will be ended if you telepit or spectate.

But Shift+P from pitbox is acceptable as in last year, right?
Quote from iFastLT :But Shift+P from pitbox is acceptable as in last year, right?

No, that was removed.
Qualifying 1, Group 1 complete. Group 2 may now join.
Gratz to provisional pole.

Nice clean Q session.

Thanks to deko and team.
Im impressed! Nicely written, Johnathan, and so fast! Really good work! I enjoyed reading it
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Still i find the lack of Salma Hayek in this Forum disturbing. Deko i don't find it ok that you don't like her, apparently.

Look at little Eric Cartman trying to rescue Salma Hayek with Artemus Clyde Frog and later also with his Wellington Bear Video Camera.
Marius <3
Tks for the complete report Deko and NDR, this are extra details that adds something else to the series, great work!
Quite close results... Grats Dom on pole in Group 1.
Nice report Deko, btw fix the results article on the website, you have inputed the results image twice.
Quote from Drift King CZ :
Nice report Deko, btw fix the results article on the website, you have inputed the results image twice.

It's cos we know you're a bit thick he decided to copy the damn thing twice. More chance of you reading it.
Hi, working like crazy atm and I was away for a couples of days, of course the password has been sent to me on sunday, meaning that my team mates couldn't qualify in the first session....are we allowed to do the second session only?

I can confirm that Genuine racing is going to race this weekend, I will post the drivers here tonight or tomorrow (too many drivers want to do it, so I have to pick the best ones first).

plz tell me if there is a problem I am not aware off?

I will change the team leader to avoid more of those in the future...sorry!
As I havent found overall provisional results after putting those two groups together I ll write it right here because I am personally quite interested in how it looks like so far.

01. #00 - 1:40:31 *
02. #24 - 1:40:48
03. #28 - 1:40:52 *
04. #21 - 1:40:53
05. #03 - 1:40:63
06. #25 - 1:40:67
07. #27 - 1:40:76
08. #09 - 1:40:81
09. #18 - 1:40:83 *
10. #07 - 1:40:87
11. #02 - 1:40:87
12. #05 - 1:40:87
13. #01 - 1:41:13
14. #19 - 1:41:18 *
15. #13 - 1:41:33 *
16. #16 - 1:41:48
17. #12 - 1:41:54
18. #06 - 1:41:54
19. #08 - 1:41:55 *
20. #11 - 1:41:75
21. #26 - 1:41:89
22. #22 - 1:41:93
23. #10 - 1:42:05
*penalties

btw: just an opinion...Q2 on friday evening isnt the best time...many people are used to go to pub instead of playing lfs... I know this note wont change anything but I just had to say it
Quote from bavorak :As I havent found overall provisional results

http://newdimensionracing.com/ ... nd-1-qualifying-1-results

Quote :Q2 on friday evening isnt the best time.

We don't advocate going to teh pub. JP never goes to the pub. CSF, me and pretty much everyone else too go to the pub and it only results to penalties for having "tits" in your numberplate because JP is annoyed by our hangovers.

Just do q1. Unless you're in the pub at that time too.
Quote from bavorak :btw: just an opinion...Q2 on friday evening isnt the best time...many people are used to go to pub instead of playing lfs... I know this note wont change anything but I just had to say it

As you show it it's just a choice you are doing, lfs or go out to the pub, here in Argentina at 19 UTC I'm still at work when Qualy 2 takes place, same as %90 of the team

All of us at Just Driving have +30yo and have a family/house/mortage to support so Friday afternoon in Argentina is indeed an imposible time cos of job obligations.

Anyway I've read the rules once again but didn't find anything about obligation to concurr at both Qualys so we might not be able to take part in Q2, that wouldn't give us any sort of penalty, would it? I rather see it this way: We are giving some advantage to the other teams who can participate and improve their times as we cant do the same
Quote from Koa128 :

Anyway I've read the rules once again but didn't find anything about obligation to concurr at both Qualys

If it's not in there it's probably allowed applies in most cases. Unless you're a bit thick and decide to cheat on the basis of a loophole. In which case you'll get assraped by boothy. But in either case you'll end up reasonably well, either way you'll be bringing up the rear
#22 - CSF
Quote from Framaris :Hi, working like crazy atm and I was away for a couples of days, of course the password has been sent to me on sunday, meaning that my team mates couldn't qualify in the first session....are we allowed to do the second session only?

I can confirm that Genuine racing is going to race this weekend, I will post the drivers here tonight or tomorrow (too many drivers want to do it, so I have to pick the best ones first).

plz tell me if there is a problem I am not aware off?

I will change the team leader to avoid more of those in the future...sorry!

You are fine to do one session only.

Quote from JPeace :How is finding a loophole in your rules being thick? If anything, you are the thick ones for creating the loophole. And technically it's not cheating if you are not breaking the rules.

Timo 1-0 James

Surely even you are aware from last season that you don't need to do both sessions?!
Quote from csf :
surely even you are aware from last season that you don't need to do both sessions?!

eh?
Quote from CSF :You are fine to do one session only.

I guess same applies for my team

Tks Chris/Timo
#25 - CSF
Questioning Timo is like questioning the moon. Whether it be space travel or more Timoness, it's all bad.

Quote from hyntty :eh?

eh?

Quote from Koa128 :I guess same applies for my team

Tks Chris/Timo

Indeed it does.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG