The online racing simulator
[Lc] Liberty Cruise
(66 posts, started )
[Lc] Liberty Cruise
I would like to invite all players who like to cruise play on the new server [Lc] Liberty Cruise
Marco Insim doing who knows his stuff. This is not some fake shit which was already very much. Insim is modeled on the old LC, that first captured by Xerxes.
Feel.

sry, for my bad english.
#2 - PoVo
Ok. Thanks. While you call other servers "fake", yours is "fake" too, because it's not the same group that originally opened LC.
He mean Lc Fake server´s Like those from roadrunner with "your" insim
Exactly.
OMG LIBERTYCRUISE VERSION 9.0... FlamexXx's and RacerX's was still the best.
#6 - PoVo
Quote from marcel1 :He mean Lc Fake server´s Like those from roadrunner with "your" insim

It's still fake.
tbh, i more agree that the original guys have to run it instead of this new team
yawn, another one? every three months a new LC shows up pretending it's the same one...
#9 - PoVo
Quote from bunder9999 :yawn, another one? every three months a new LC shows up pretending it's the same one...

Yawn... Lc threads are such a great place to bring your post count up huh?
.WHO GIVES A FLYING **** IF IT'S FAKE OR NOT? sorry but you lot retarded.
Live for Cruise ftw.

This must be what the devs had envisioned.......
hahahah
Quote from PoVo :Yawn... Lc threads are such a great place to bring your post count up huh?

your point? i would say 95% of my posts aren't spam. what's wrong with taking the occasional funny jab?
who care´s who are the owner´s The point is the server not the owner´s so i could call you LsC Fake too!
Quote from marcel1 :who care´s who are the owner´s The point is the server not the owner´s so i could call you LsC Fake too!

i've never been on lifestyle cruise.
#16 - PoVo
Quote from marcel1 :who care´s who are the owner´s The point is the server not the owner´s so i could call you LsC Fake too!

The fact is that me, Cobra, iStylezz created the server TOGETHER, Cobra had the owner title, even though I did most of the work, so it's not FAKE.
Quote from PoVo :The fact is that me, Cobra, iStylezz created the server TOGETHER, Cobra had the owner title, even though I did most of the work, so it's not FAKE.

deffinatly fake.
Then STOP Talking bad about Lc What cares is The fun decide what you like or go to your own server.
#19 - PoVo
Quote from Bmxtwins :OMG LIBERTYCRUISE VERSION 9.0... FlamexXx's and RacerX's was still the best.

Do You Have a screenshot? i´m interested
yea! RacerX and FlamexXx version is best bcuz it has something...
#22 - PoVo
Every LC was bad, because it failed.
Quote from PoVo :Every LC was bad, because it failed.

You failed with your LsC insim
And leave LC alone, this is the best cruise system.
To Kalvin: and thats best cruise system when povo released the code of Lifestyle cruise and why suddenly Liberty Cruise comes up? and I just remember marcel1 said they use Lifestyle Cruise code in Liberty Cruise and whats with Lc insim they don't have buttons like Lifestyle cruise has and creativity of km limitations in the cars and gui setup (my version of my lifestyle cruise)
skywatcher122 Join date: Jan. 2010

2 years ago was really Liberty Cruise and now? Povo with his insim.

[Lc] Liberty Cruise
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG