The online racing simulator
[Lc] Liberty Cruise
(66 posts, started )
#26 - PoVo
Quote from kalvin93 :skywatcher122 Join date: Jan. 2010

2 years ago was really Liberty Cruise and now? Povo with his insim.

Sure I failed my LC, because the other admin closed it, not my fault, atleast it was more popular than yours
What i said?
Edit: Who cares about button´s? and why you guys dont left this thread then? -.-
Quote from kalvin93 :skywatcher122 Join date: Jan. 2010

2 years ago was really Liberty Cruise and now? Povo with his insim.

sure but u forgot i played in the original Liberty Cruise before i have this first account before that i acquire that skywatcher122
#29 - PoVo
Quote from VirginTrains :sure but u forgot i played in the original Liberty Cruise before i have this first account before that i acquire that skywatcher122

haha, he got Ownd
it´s time to leave lfs povo -.-
your time is over...
#31 - PoVo
Quote from marcel1 :it´s time to leave lfs povo -.-
your time is over...

Go leave yourself.
WoW good conter -.- -.- You too Hard for me -.- i give UP! -.-
#33 - PoVo
Quote from marcel1 :WoW good conter -.- -.- You too Hard for me -.- i give UP! -.-

Come for a cruise
Quote from skywatcher122 :To Kalvin: and thats best cruise system when povo released the code of Lifestyle cruise and why suddenly Liberty Cruise comes up? and I just remember marcel1 said they use Lifestyle Cruise code in Liberty Cruise and whats with Lc insim they don't have buttons like Lifestyle cruise has and creativity of km limitations in the cars and gui setup (my version of my lifestyle cruise)

dude, punctuation.
Omg stop spamming you cruise nubs
i think we all got the point
Would be nice to have a cr00ze section where you could merge this all this kind of meaningless flamewars scattered in the whole forum into one single dump.
#37 - PoVo
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Would be nice to have a cr00ze section where you could merge this all this kind of meaningless flamewars scattered in the whole forum into one single dump.

Dump? That's just gameist (idk what to say )

Race servers/teams have flames too.

Promotech anyone?
Quote from greybull [cha] :would be nice to have a cr00ze section where you could merge this all this kind of meaningless flamewars scattered in the whole forum into one single dump.

+1
lmao both me and Racerx laugh at this ive been to this server doesnt even look like LC and thats it dont bother anymore.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Would be nice to have a cr00ze section where you could merge this all this kind of meaningless flamewars scattered in the whole forum into one single dump.

You're the one fueling it right now really. Idiotic "racers" are just as big idiots as the idiotic "cruisers". There are no "racers" and "cruisers". There are dumb, and not so dumb people.
Quote from marcel1 :it´s time to leave lfs povo -.-
your time is over...

hahah lolz you ppl funny Lc fail i would say but no offense its 2010 going to 2011 we need cruise servers with alot of button and style etc.
Quote from mariuba2 :hahah lolz you ppl funny Lc fail i would say but no offense its 2010 going to 2011 we need cruise servers with alot of button and style etc.

Yee and you are PRO Programmer and you all know. idiot.
@mariuba say you you n**b This server was The best!
Quote from marcel1 :@mariuba say you you n**b This server was The best!

dohhhhhh.........was.........

@kalvin thank you very much im happy that you like my work
I personally loved cruising and specially the [LC] server. But after so many fails and fake's - im tired of it. And i cant figure out, why do keep making those stupid fake servers? Make one of ur own ffs.
yes you was member there or admin? idk but you got the kick power
and i know the fails, but Thats wasn´t our fault.
@hazaka +111

@ marcel1(BMW) make your own cruse server! Stop trying to bring back Lc it's dead! ...your a good coder too so I'm sure you could start your cruise server =)
Quote from mariuba2 :
@ marcel1(BMW) make your own cruse server! Stop trying to bring back Lc it's dead! ...your a good coder too so I'm sure you could start your cruise server =)

your wrong clarky the coder of Lc another thing is Heiko1 or marco1 (idk) and not marcel1 hmm quite something on these usernames
hmh ok.
btw. you know my plan clarky xD
I knw =) his username is marco1 =) his gud too

[Lc] Liberty Cruise
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG