The online racing simulator
No points update????
Points updated through Round 5.

TEM leaps over Call to Arms and Last Lap Motorsports. Rik still leads Driver's Championship
Quote from dekojester :TEM leaps over Call to Arms and Last Lap Motorsports.

I love that ! :yipee: :monkey:
Crap round for LLM :|
wow dominated!
But... BUT... Yann is a moving chicane, when did he get ahead of me...

xD

Just wait for my response...
Championship predictions after round 6, based on provsional results(Doesn't include most led laps bonus points):

1. Rik: 377+28+46=451
2. Sascha: 350+22+24=396
3. Ramos: 254+31+38=323
4. Yann: 256+15+32=303
5. Chris Kasch: 240+18+36=294
6. David: 237+24+21=282
7. Luke: 219+17+34=270
8. Chris Palmer: 185+11+20=216
9. Alexis: 172+14+30=216
10. Joe: 182

1. TEM: 403+16+32+15+30=496
2. LLM: 385+18+36+13+22=474
3. C2A: 384+17+34+11+20=466

Basically Rik doesn't have the title yet But a qualification in round 7's main event should be enough to secure it.
4th is gone...

Even though I should have scored more points in the Feature, but had that silly retirement

At least I can say I am the best driver without a team really? That's maybe also where I lack somethingxD
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :At least I can say I am the best driver without a team really?

You're searching hard for getting a reason to cheer yourself up, but just FTR you're the only unsigned driver in the top 30 with Joe
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :You're searching hard for getting a reason to cheer yourself up, but just FTR you're the only unsigned driver in the top 30 with Joe

That's just me, easily discouraged!

And I did shit in the Feature today, otherwise we could battle directly for 4th at SO5, Yann.

From what I see, I guess it will rather be a "long-distance-duel".

Should I be happy with the Top 6 place I am gonna get if I keep going like that or not? I lost 3rd, which looked like I could keep until Mr Dario went into "Awesome-Mode" today
i do my own setups and i suspect they "aint all that".you dont need a team fella,doing perfectly well without one

i must say though,im really enjoying my first league series experience
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :And I did shit in the Feature today, otherwise we could battle directly for 4th at SO5, Yann.

That'd be no fun, I would have been too slow to stand a chance

Anyway welcome to the club of those who lost 3rd for good yesterday:hide:
Standings updated after Round 6.

All Rik has to do to clinch the title, is finish 5th or better in the Sprint Race, or if Sascha gets Pole and leads most laps in the Sprint, then 4th or better in that case.

Team's Championship is down to a fight between TEM, LLM, and C2A. Have fun with that, I cba to figure out scenarios there.
Quote from dekojester :Standings updated after Round 6.

All Rik has to do to clinch the title, is finish 5th or better in the Sprint Race, or if Sascha gets Pole and leads most laps in the Sprint, then 4th or better in that case.

Team's Championship is down to a fight between TEM, LLM, and C2A. Have fun with that, I cba to figure out scenarios there.

You make it sound easy

Fast this time :o

Depends if anyone has a crummy round, like TEM had there one roun dof only 54 points, we had our one round with only 40 points. Guess its luck
Quote from Bmxtwins :Depends if anyone has a crummy round, like TEM had there one roun dof only 54 points, we had our one round with only 40 points. Guess its luck

It was because of shoutout : yann and me were not qualified for s&f races

But remember, there is no shoutout in a road track
i disagree it appears luck if my computer decideds to go toa black screen during a race or not
Quote from JPeace :Having a "crummy" round doesn't seem luck to me, I believe you make your own luck in life. Dont blame it on luck, drive safer and better

Amen to that brother. Luck is overrated
Quote from DruidUK :i disagree it appears luck if my computer decideds to go toa black screen during a race or not

that was round 1 shoot out right? bad luck for you good for me I won hahaha
Quote from JPeace :Having a "crummy" round doesn't seem luck to me, I believe you make your own luck in life. Dont blame it on luck, drive safer and better

Well at FE1 luck I guess you can say caused the car behind me to lag into me and destroy my car on pacelap.
Quote from Mustangman759 : that was round 1 shoot out right? bad luck for you good for me I won hahaha

Happened a couple of times now
Final results pleaaaaaaaaaaaase
Final points table available.

Congratulations to:

Rik de Jong (Rikje) on his win in the Driver's Championship

Tiger Express Motorsports on their win in the Team's Championship.

Netherlands crowned Nation's Cup Champion.

Thank you all for your participation in this season. We appreciate the time and effort you put in. Outstanding season.
Congrats To Rik and TEM

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG